ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coins are Coming

Ewwww no.
Too feminine. Can we say too feminine anymore?
You can, but you may get cancelled if it pisses off the wrong person or people.

Very curious to see what happens here. I am ready to go all in..

1711655690665.gif

Winning Video Game GIF by Lil Yachty

Super Mario Game GIF by dan.bahia.dan

Same. Doesn't make me stop thinking about it, but I'll be honest I'm letting Burg do the heavy lifting.
Yes plenty of smart folks on this case…can we get an update from Data Simulation on their progress?
@Nerdy @Iceman!

Intrigued by this and love all the speculation. Some of y'all are crazy though. Hahaha

Nbc Wings GIF by HULU

Albatross Coins! I like it! I need them! I don't know what they do but I want them!

Albatross Coins! I like it! I need them! I don't know what they do but I want them!
Golf albatross coins who wouldn’t want them I’m with you.

I'm all in for this - can't wait to find out more....

Cat Coin GIF

Okay, so lots of questions about what these are and what they are for.
The Albatross Coins are going to be a fun way to get involved.

They have value, but come free with an Albatross Club Membership. You will get a limited supply when you are a member. The club is open to anybody that wants to join and for more information on that, click here.

How will they be used? Well, we run the most amazing amateur golf events on the planet here. It's indisputable. We also love that THPers love to follow along with them as they are going and using our live update threads. Well Albatross Coins will be a way for you to put some action on the outcomes and cash in for prizes from our Experience partners.

So get ready, while it is not here yet, it is coming soon and you can be part of the action every single THP Event.

They have value, but come free with an Albatross Club Membership. You will get a limited supply when you are a member. The club is open to anybody that wants to join and for more information on that, click here.

How will they be used? Well, we run the most amazing amateur golf events on the planet here. It's indisputable. We also love that THPers love to follow along with them as they are going and using our live update threads. Well Albatross Coins will be a way for you to put some action on the outcomes and cash in for prizes from our Experience partners.

So get ready, while it is not here yet, it is coming soon and you can be part of the action every single THP Event.
This sounds awesome!!

That'll be a blast!

Is this because THP nation has notoriously been terrible at picking winners?

I bet only with my heart.

That'll be a blast!

Is this because THP nation has notoriously been terrible at picking winners?

I bet only with my heart.
No, if that were the case, we would charge money for the coins and walk away quickly into retirement.

OMG I love this! This is so freaking amazing and engaging for the community.

This sounds like a whole lot of fun!! Looking forward to the unveiling.

Very cool concept. It will be fun seeing what prizes thpers exchange for down the road.

Poker GIF by AllIn

Back