ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coins are Coming

No more blind loyalty to friends.
There will be lots of "sorry, no offense XX, but I have to go with XX" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Live threads = Awesome THP coins ;)

This will add a fun new dimension to Experience Live threads!

This is a cool idea.

I can see myself splashing the pot with my coins gif coming soon. 😂

Says to self, Scribble with his coins:

then

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

I’ll be honest I have no idea what’s going on here haha
No worries I'll be tossing mine to the wind.
Edit: Not so good a gambler.

Last edited:
Can't wait to be wrong on betting on every experience and go "broke" quickly

Okay, so lots of questions about what these are and what they are for.
The Albatross Coins are going to be a fun way to get involved.

They have value, but come free with an Albatross Club Membership. You will get a limited supply when you are a member. The club is open to anybody that wants to join and for more information on that, click here.

How will they be used? Well, we run the most amazing amateur golf events on the planet here. It's indisputable. We also love that THPers love to follow along with them as they are going and using our live update threads. Well Albatross Coins will be a way for you to put some action on the outcomes and cash in for prizes from our Experience partners.

So get ready, while it is not here yet, it is coming soon and you can be part of the action every single THP Event.
Yesssssssss!

I feel the opposite. I used up all my juice for the year by making that correct pick out of the gates. Downhill fast from here 😬
no way! It’s the beginning of a winning streak

The best getting better. Can’t wait to find out more!

So effing excited.

This sounds awesome. Going to be a lot of fun i am sure. Looking forward to more on how it is going to work!!

So when can I push all in on Team Paradise to win some Cobra/Puma swag?

Okay, so lots of questions about what these are and what they are for.
The Albatross Coins are going to be a fun way to get involved.

They have value, but come free with an Albatross Club Membership. You will get a limited supply when you are a member. The club is open to anybody that wants to join and for more information on that, click here.

How will they be used? Well, we run the most amazing amateur golf events on the planet here. It's indisputable. We also love that THPers love to follow along with them as they are going and using our live update threads. Well Albatross Coins will be a way for you to put some action on the outcomes and cash in for prizes from our Experience partners.

So get ready, while it is not here yet, it is coming soon and you can be part of the action every single THP Event.
This sounds fun

Back