THP Custom Beanie - On Sale Now

Mine came in today, went directly on, keeps me warm in this silly snow.

I just went outside to blow some snow (about 3" we got last night) and came in my head was drenched. This thing is really warm. My Wilson Staff beanie just got kicked to the curb. Kinda wish we had more winter so i could wear it more.

Agree with this. I brought it to VT as my only hat, and the warmest it got while we were up there was -5. It held up. Great beanie.

I wore mine to golf again yesterday morning. There was a very chilly North wind and this kept my ears warm and toasty and won't blow off. Wish I had a pair of winter gloves that worked as well without feeling like mittens.

It was in the 50s here yesterday. It was nice to wear this beanie all day. If I can keep my daughter from stealing it.......

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

It was in the 50s here yesterday. It was nice to wear this beanie all day. If I can keep my daughter from stealing it.......

You should have grabbed her one before they sold out "Buy of the Year" IMO!

You should have grabbed her one before they sold out "Buy of the Year" IMO!

Yeah. I only bought one, I should have bought two. She never wore beanies until she saw this one, now she has two of her own and still steals this one.

Still one of my all time favorite hats to wear on the course.
IMG_4918.jpg

Damn bumped thread, I thought these were current... As someone who is follicly challenged, bennies are my jam...

I wore mine this morning. One of my all time favorite THP hats!

Darn! I wear mine so much, but saw this thread and thought they were making a comeback. I could use a refresh. Such a nice winter hat.

You need to bring back the beanie @JB for us cold weather newbies!:clapp:
Damn bumped thread, I thought these were current... As someone who is follicly challenged, bennies are my jam...
Darn! I wear mine so much, but saw this thread and thought they were making a comeback. I could use a refresh. Such a nice winter hat.

I feel like this is the point where we start chanting “Beanie, beanie, beanie...”.

Beanie, beanie, beanie!!?

Dammit, I thought this was to announce there were gonna be beanies for sale

Dammit, I thought this was to announce there were gonna be beanies for sale
Feel free to join the chanting!

Could always use another good hat for golf/outdoor stuff in fall and spring...

This needs to happen in THP green... I'm a bald guy... help me out!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Beanie beanie beanie

Haha I wore mine the other day and still say it’s the best hat THP has ever offered.

#Truth -
When are you going to stop ducking me and play a

Wait, you’re bald?

I still love mine.

I have a hard time seeing you in a toque

#Truth -
When are you going to stop ducking me and play a

Wait, you’re bald?

I have a hard time seeing you in a toque

I dont respond to challenges in an apparel thread.

I dont respond to challenges in an apparel thread.

I haven’t played golf with you in years, if that’s a challenge so be it. You know me, all i do is live in apparel threads

if that’s the way you feel ??‍♂️ congrats to you and Jenn.

Back