THP Fantasy Football Week 15: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope my team didn't blow their load early. Monster week that I would've rather had the next two weeks.
Your team is pretty stacked. Wonder if that was the high point for a single week in our league?

ETA: Went back and looked, that was high point by about half a point.

Last edited:
my team is not going to make it to the playoffs. But we are going to finish at 9-6, 2nd in my division, which is significantly better than the 2-13 that we were projected to win after the draft.
You're in if @wazzubrew beats me, right?

My scrappy team is going to make it it looks started. Started 1-4 and the sharks were circulating crazy trade offers my way.

and @KY Golfer…
Lily Tomlin Netflix GIF by Grace and Frankie

My scrappy team is going to make it it looks started. Started 1-4 and the sharks were circulating crazy trade offers my way.

and @KY Golfer…
Lily Tomlin Netflix GIF by Grace and Frankie
I should've vetoed that trade :ROFLMAO:

You were 1-4 & @TWright971 started 0-3 and both of you took chances on guys who were out to start the year that paid off.

I think League 4 this year is the most competitive league I've played in. 8 teams still in the playoff hunt and it's gonna come down to tonight in total points for the last spot.

Last edited:

You were 1-4 & @TWright971 started 0-3 and both of you took chances on guys who were out to start the year that paid off.

I think League 4 this year is the most competitive league I've played in. 8 teams still in the playoff hunt and it's gonna come down to tonight in total points for the last spot.
It's been a tight and crazy league this year.

And by took a chance.... I forgot to put Taylor on the do not autodraft list when I missed the mid-rounds 😂

I think Checkered would still get in but I'm not 100% sure how tie breakers work here.
Oh, I think you're right. I should have known not to question The Dean.

Unless there is a Monday Night Miracle in Seattle, League 3 Playoffs will be as follows:

1st Fighting Ditkas : 11-4
2nd Wazzubrew : 11-4
3rd rlew : 10-5
4th Chicken Lovers : 9-6

All very worthy teams and some of the highest-scoring teams in our league.

I think Checkered would still get in but I'm not 100% sure how tie breakers work here.
yeah I don't think I'd have enough points.

Unless there is a Monday Night Miracle in Seattle, League 3 Playoffs will be as follows:

1st Fighting Ditkas : 11-4
2nd Wazzubrew : 11-4
3rd rlew : 10-5
4th Chicken Lovers : 9-6

All very worthy teams and some of the highest-scoring teams in our league.

Getting 50 from those 2 tonight wouldn't be THAT crazy.

Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

If I know anything about the laws of the universe, everyone already thinking it's a done deal means I have 100% chance of winning ;)

Good luck to all. Might still have a chance for playoffs in league 5

Good luck to all. Might still have a chance for playoffs in league 5
Barring something crazy tonight it looks like you should have it! Southside Rejects looking like the unlucky ones... most points in the league but look to be falling to fifth.

Definitely a flaw in the playoffs if you have a league with the 2nd highest scorer not making the playoffs but even worse if a league scoring leader doesn't make it.

They have a fantasy saying at what percentage of crash would you be willing to jump on that plane?

I think you’re safe with a less than 1% chance of crashing. 😂

They have a fantasy saying at what percentage of crash would you be willing to jump on that plane?

I think you’re safe with a less than 1% chance of crashing. 😂
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

They just need 45 points in the 2nd half. You're basically screwed @Bus , sorry about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back