THP Fantasy Football Week 15: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise christian mccaffrey. That is all

League one had 3 of us going for the last playoff spot. All three won. Now it comes down to a tiebreak. It’s cloooose. Like 10 points between 4 and 5 in standings PF close.
Tempted to bench my kicker tonight

Up 50 on @wazzubrex and he has AJ and Lockett. I'm nervous

glad my team finally showed up. 😑

weird season with injuries and poor management and still tying for the 4th best record. (i think)

my team is not going to make it to the playoffs. But we are going to finish at 9-6, 2nd in my division, which is significantly better than the 2-13 that we were projected to win after the draft.

Another beat down this weekend.

Injuries really took a toll on my team down the home stretch. Through week 8 I was 6-2 and rolling. I am going to end the the regular season at 7-8 and watching the playoffs from the cheap seats. Oh well, still another fun season of THP FF

Last edited:
League 3 is going to be interesting. Going to come down to points for a few teams. The 8-6 teams are making this fun.
I just hope my team didn't blow their load early. Monster week that I would've rather had the next two weeks.

League one had 3 of us going for the last playoff spot. All three won. Now it comes down to a tiebreak. It’s cloooose. Like 10 points between 4 and 5 in standings PF close.
@blackngoldblood made a solid run at you this weekend, but i think you'll hold on to 4th place with the Points For tiebreaker.
which wins you the prize of a rematch against @IceyShanks (Dude Where's My Football) while i'll be going at it with @mikeg_74 (3rd Coast Hustlers)

@blackngoldblood made a solid run at you this weekend, but i think you'll hold on to 4th place with the Points For tiebreaker.
which wins you the prize of a rematch against @IceyShanks (Dude Where's My Football) while i'll be going at it with @mikeg_74 (3rd Coast Hustlers)
Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

We have our work cut out lol

With the first tie breaker being points scored, and if you add the points so far from this week I have the spots currently like this with the MNF game still to go

4. Brains&Brawn - 1.718.86 (K left)
5. BlacknGoldBlood - 1,710.48 (done)
6. Toe Jam - 1,682.66 (K left)

With the first tie breaker being points scored, and if you add the points so far from this week I have the spots currently like this with the MNF game still to go

4. Brains&Brawn - 1.718.86 (K left)
5. BlacknGoldBlood - 1,710.48 (done)
6. Toe Jam - 1,682.66 (K left)
It’s why I’m scared of my kicker. Will this be one of those games where he gets negative.

Lucky. I lost by 25 in another non THP league because he got 49 effing points. :confused:
meanwhile i look at my roster and see Austin Ekeler with the little (-) "undroppable" symbol.
smh.

It’s why I’m scared of my kicker. Will this be one of those games where he gets negative.
Go back and look at your kickers worse game and then decide. Right now I’m not sure you get -8 points and the closest team is done and can’t add to their total

meanwhile i look at my roster and see Austin Ekeler with the little (-) "undroppable" symbol.
smh.
I suffered through that bum all year too, what a joke that is.

glad my team finally showed up. 😑

weird season with injuries and poor management and still tying for the 4th best record. (i think)
sorry but i don't think you can make #4. if i lose then Rising Richard gets 4 and if i win then i get 4 because of points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back