THP Fantasy Football Week 15: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit I should have started Goff. I need a win and points this week to have a chance to make the playoffs.

so this LaPorta guy seems decent.

my playoff run is going to be on the back of a TE! who's a rookie! who's on the Lions!

My team is out of the playoff race but trying to play spoiler!

Ugh.. Stroud out, TLaw against Ravens is not ideal. Only options on WW is Zach Wilson or Flacco haha

Non THP league Also have a major decision in flex..

Start Zeke? Ridley? Pick up Berrios?

It's me and you. If I win and you win it comes down to points. If I lose neither of us can make it. So you are rooting for me 😆 🤣 😂
Yeah looks bleak as I need to have someone put up a ton of points and Goff would have been a good start.

Ugh.. Stroud out, TLaw against Ravens is not ideal. Only options on WW is Zach Wilson or Flacco haha

Non THP league Also have a major decision in flex..

Start Zeke? Ridley? Pick up Berrios?
I’m rolling with Zeke.

League 5 has a lot of scoreboard watching going on...7 teams fighting for the last two spots! I'm pretty much locked into the 2 or 3 seed, so wouldn't have much to play for normally. However, if I lose, I match up with the highest scoring team in the league in round 1. If I win, there's a chance I face the lowest scoring team in the league!

I think I'll try to win!

Arthur smith hates fantasy football more than any coach ever.

Not looking good for playoff odds. Especially when Wilson hasn’t targeted Garett Wilson the entire half.

Need advice.quarterfinals currently in my college league.

My QBs are Jalen Hurts and my bench is Kyler. Just saw Hurts is sick and questionable for tomorrow. Do I play Kyler against the Niners or do I roll the dice and hope Hurts plays?

I can drop Phillys defense tomorrow (I have Cleveland) and add mariota if that’s what happens but was hoping to play matchups in the semis.

My QBs are Jalen Hurts and my bench is Kyler. Just saw Hurts is sick and questionable for tomorrow. Do I play Kyler against the Niners or do I roll the dice and hope Hurts plays?

I can drop Phillys defense tomorrow (I have Cleveland) and add mariota if that’s what happens but was hoping to play matchups in the semis.
Dang. Decisions, decisions. Even if Hurts is good enough to play, playing sick is hard and sucks. Mariota is a big mystery if it comes down to that as a last resort, and playoff matchup D's are important. Arizona's offense wasn't terrible against the Niners earlier in the year with Dobbs and SF looked like a juggernaut then too.

I probably lean Murray 🤞

Comedy Video GIF by Alayna Joy

I’ve made great calls all year but played the broncos d over the bears 😂 oh and mayfield is riding my bench too

Arizona isn't doing that bad but a fumble and interception aren't what you needed for fantasy. As a fellow niner, I don't feel bad saying I hope Kyler has a better 2nd half for you.

Arizona isn't doing that bad but a fumble and interception aren't what you needed for fantasy. As a fellow niner, I don't feel bad saying I hope Kyler has a better 2nd half for you.
I actually didn’t pull the trigger. I was still favored to win by 20 and didn’t want to lose Philly d next week against giants. I just would have felt so dumb benching Hurts after he’s been a wagon in fantasy all year. That’s over gming. Ride with who got you there.

I might end up regretting it. Still favored though.

1702853539330.png

1702853648093.png

League 3 is going to be interesting. Going to come down to points for a few teams. The 8-6 teams are making this fun.

Looks like unless Baltimore has a huge Defensive game I will end up with a win. However due to leaving Goff on the bench I will most likely be looking in from the outside of the playoffs on points. Fun year!!!

I'm out of the playoffs in league 6 unless there's a record setting kicker performance on Monday night. Needed a win this week, but it looks like it's not meant to be.

I really wanted that wedge hung on my wall. Good luck to those in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back