THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Sponsored by Edel Golf

Man some names to keep an eye on.

Ekeler probably isn’t going to go. Josh Kelley will be the back.

Kelce may have reinjured the knee.
packers backfield looks to be an issue also.

Reactions: JB
Too many injuries so early in the season this year. Draft a health team and you have a great chance of winning your league.

Kelce may have reinjured the knee.

The one year I pick him... Passed on my usual MO of best RB available to see if this would work out... Hopefully, it's not a long term issue.

My team is dropping like flies, now Cooper has a groin injury

Week 2 Sunday games have some really good ones that should create game winners in THP Fantasy.

Week 2 Sunday games have some really good ones that should create game winners in THP Fantasy.
So in other words…bump lol
But my big question of the day is start WR Nacua and his questionable tag but high point upside? Or play it safe with Hollywood instead.

My lineup is ******. 3 guys heading into their game with questionable tag and 2 of them having late/prime time games so I’ll need to take a guess by the 1pm games whether to sit them or not. Doesn’t help that my bench is trash haha

So in other words…bump lol
But my big question of the day is start WR Nacua and his questionable tag but high point upside? Or play it safe with Hollywood instead.
technically no. I was looking at some of these games like Jags v Chiefs and that could be a ton of points.

Losing both Jones and Ekeler after having big week 1 games is rough. Gotta hope they're being cautious and both will return for week 3.

Pulled off a trade to get Dillon, but couldn't pry Kelley away. Might have to take some lumps today...

technically no. I was looking at some of these games like Jags v Chiefs and that could be a ton of points.
Definitely...I'm going with Lawrence and hoping for a shootout.

Pulled off a trade to get Dillon, but couldn't pry Kelley away. Might have to take some lumps today...
What did you offer?

What did you offer?
Nothing good so I'm not disappointed by any means. @GolferGal knows what's what but I wasn't going to give up Aiyuk or Ekeler for what's hopefully a 1 week problem. My position will change if this drags out...

Nothing good so I'm not disappointed by any means. @GolferGal knows what's what but I wasn't going to give up Aiyuk or Ekeler for what's hopefully a 1 week problem. My position will change if this drags out...
Oh, I didnt know you were trading with GG. I dont really see who is in what league.

Good news is Kelce is active, bad news is Cooks and Cooper are out

My team is absolute dogsh*t, going to be a long year and having that feeling in week 2 sucks

I bench Collins and he goes off for 22pts on my bench. Start Mooney to try and offset any Fields pts and he hurts his knee for 0 points

Back