THP Fantasy Football Week 9

And i'm going to lose eff you jimmy graham and russell wilson, danger better score enough to get me the W in another league (he won't)

Some of these winning scores in L4 are blowing my mind. Why don't I ever get those matchups???

What's wrong with 53 to 48? And yes they did start a full line up.

What's wrong with 53 to 48? And yes they did start a full line up.

That would've been a nice match up for me last week or in week 4. Just sayin'.

That would've been a nice match up for me last week or in week 4. Just sayin'.

My team has been awful. I would take that any week.

Got the W over War Eagle, on to 6-3.

THP Fantasy Football Week 9

The standings in L4 just got very, very interesting. Going to be an fun run to the playoffs!

Last edited:
Dammit. Mccoy got enough for me too lose by 1.5. Lame

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Jimmy Graham with a huge game last night! I had already won, but it was still nice to see him put up some points. I finished with 129, my best performance of the season, and that's with a receiver and my flex guy getting me a combined 6. Latavius Murray going off for 30.5, Julio with 21 and Graham at 26 was really nice to see! I am now 6-3, on to the next week.

Dammit. Mccoy got enough for me too lose by 1.5. Lame

You FullerHouse? If so I was sweating that one out. McCoy kept gaining yards, but he had a couple carries for losses at the end. I had chalked this week up to a loss when I was doing my draft, with so many starters on BYE, how I scored 96 points is a miracle.

You FullerHouse? If so I was sweating that one out. McCoy kept gaining yards, but he had a couple carries for losses at the end. I had chalked this week up to a loss when I was doing my draft, with so many starters on BYE, how I scored 96 points is a miracle.
Yep that'd be me. Good win. Still hold onto lead in my division, but the extra loss sucks.

Yep that'd be me. Good win. Still hold onto lead in my division, but the extra loss sucks.

Thanks...I was just looking at the standings. You're guys division is crazy, going to be a frantic finish.

L3 is all bunched up at the top. 4 teams tied for 1st in one division and 2 teams tied for 1st in the other.

9 teams still in it with a few others lurking behind.

L3 is all bunched up at the top. 4 teams tied for 1st in one division and 2 teams tied for 1st in the other.

9 teams still in it with a few others lurking behind.
The bunching in our league right now is fun!! Alot of teams very much in the mix and is going to make the next couple of weeks very interesting.

Back