THP FF Week 9 Thread

TO is looking good this year. Needs to thank Ocho for all the double teams he is drawing though. I bet Chad is getting frustrated with owens having all these 100 yard games while he only gets 20-40 yards.

OEM might get his first win, up by 2 after that last score by the Bengals. This one could go either way.

I told you it would be close chunkylover. I cant believe you thought you had no chance at all. Steelers average 12 points a game, you needed 9 at the start to win. Gotta have some faith man! lol

I do hope OEM gets his first win though, no offense chunky.

God, I love TO. Wallace aint too shabby either.

Upon further review... sorry OEM, the loved and hated post weekend adjustment strikes again.

OEM got worked by the adjustment.

OEM got worked by the adjustment.

I've been on that side of the fence and it sucks. Just out of curiosity... do you know anyone at ESPN FF HQ Chunky? As I recall it was against you that the adjustment bug hit me, yes? :D

Lol I know I was roadhoused by the adjustment this year. Forget which league. At that point I knew it was going to be a rough season.

Sorry Oem but you can see where I find this funny, right?

Yeah I got ripped for sure. Guess I cant have it all, finally Phillips gets fired and I get win numero uno but no. Went to bed a winner and woke up still the slump buster.

I still like your team!
Yeah I got ripped for sure. Guess I cant have it all, finally Phillips gets fired and I get win numero uno but no. Went to bed a winner and woke up still the slump buster.

Hmmm not sure I like some of the insinutations. Anyone who wants to discuss this further can email me at [email protected].

BTW I have read on some sites that ESPN has made adjustments during the week as well so this one might not be over. Someone last week had a game adjusted Thursday night.

I think they do too. Kinda sucks sometimes but it's good that they at least get it right!
BTW I have read on some sites that ESPN has made adjustments during the week as well so this one might not be over. Someone last week had a game adjusted Thursday night.

Back