THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go low dude! Let's do it!

Im onboard. I'm getting ready to put in more work to get back to where I wa last several rounds in the low 80s with the chance to be in the 70s. Not stopping now.

I'm heading in the wrong direction - trending to 11.9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was trending to 11.1 after yesterday, now 11.2 after this mornings 81.

Trending from 15.2 to 14.8...3 rounds from a 78 dropping off which will change things quite a bit

After today's round I'm trending down to 6.1. Pretty crazy to think sub 6 may be possible!

5.4 right now with a few good rounds added in and dropping out a few "higher" rounds. I'm guessing I'll be around 5 next update.

After today's round I'm trending down to 6.1. Pretty crazy to think sub 6 may be possible!

I'm in the same boat as you. Didn't think my score today would trend me downwards but it has. Trend is now at 6.4. Probably will stay that way until extra rounds next for THP/project X event pre/post rounds.

Trending to a 7.1. All my great rounds from back in June are falling off.

trending down from 7.3 to 6.4 , that makes over a 3 stroke drop from middle of june where I was 9.6

Sitting at 11.9 right now, but my next two rounds to fall off are my two PBs. Next two rounds I'm playing are at some pretty tough courses compared to what I usually play, so might not be at 11.9 for long.

Trending to 18.5 after Sunday's round.

COG HILL COG HILL.... 75 easy peasy.

Sitting at 11.9 right now, but my next two rounds to fall off are my two PBs. Next two rounds I'm playing are at some pretty tough courses compared to what I usually play, so might not be at 11.9 for long.

Must have knocked another big score from late last year. After another 39, trending about 11.7 now

not sure whether I'll get a round in before the next adjustment due to work. trending to 8.5 right now, down from current cap of 9.5.

July 1: 15.0
July 15: 13.3
Aug 1: 12.4
Aug 15: 9.9

Single digits...umm, what??? This coming Thursday's 9 hole league won't combine yet and I have a bad 18 hole score to play with too in case I feel like playing on Friday instead of practicing.

Changed from 8.4 down to a 8.1 this week.

After my run of good scores over the last 2 weeks, I'm trending from 4.7 to a new PB of 3.3 with another good one from men's club that I'm waiting on to be posted. Gotta keep this up!

Trending the wrong direction this week. Had a couple low scores get taken off the back end and had a few poor rounds replace them. Trending from 2.8 to 3.3 tough revision this time around.

Trending the wrong direction this week. Had a couple low scores get taken off the back end and had a few poor rounds replace them. Trending from 2.8 to 3.3 tough revision this time around.

The grind is real my friend. Keep doing what you're doing.

The grind is real my friend. Keep doing what you're doing.
Yes sir. Been practicing more the last week or 2 than I have all year and I can already see its paying off. Ball striking is much more consistent. Just need to bring it to the course.

Yes sir. Been practicing more the last week or 2 than I have all year and I can already see its paying off. Ball striking is much more consistent. Just need to bring it to the course.

Consistency is the hardest part in golf. Something tells me you'll be just fine in chi town

Trending down to 14.9 right now. Seems like I've just been see-sawing to either side of 15 lately. Grinding hard though, still trying to drop a couple points by end of the year!!

Surprisingly after posting a 82 and 83 today I'm trending down to 5.8

Trending to 8.1. That's what happens when you kick off two rounds in the low 70's and haven't had many rounds out of the 80's since shooting those two low ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back