THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to a from an 8.3 to a 7.8! That is my lowest ever!
Screenshot%202015-09-15%2006.00.34_zpsojfmwmg1.png

now at 6.9

#journeytodoubledigits

Down to a 12.1 Index as of this morning. Started the year at a 17.7 (was as high as an 18 in May). I'll certainly take 5 points off my index and 7 strokes off my course handicap in a season (so far). Hopefully I can keep the good rounds rolling with a tournament coming up in a couple of weeks.

7.9 down from 10.7 on August 15. Course handicap of 9 on most courses, first time back in single digits in over a year thanks to physical therapy.

7.9 down from 10.7 on August 15. Course handicap of 9 on most courses, first time back in single digits in over a year thanks to physical therapy.
Sounds like you need to give everybody pops at the gethering!

Continuing a trend of good scoring, and setting personal bests for handicap. I only hope I can keep it up for the long haul. But if not, it's cool to see it go this low!

44547a7c3b4229866602545e3909de85.jpg

Up to an 9.4 this time around. I think I've fixed a few things and hope to see that number start to drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down from 15.1 to 12.7 over the course of this season. Next year single digits.

Back up to 17.5 and that is gonna skyrocket when my 83 & 78 come off next. I have not even sniffed scores like that lately.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Went from 3.2 to 2.8 which is the first time I've officially been under a 3!

Up a tick to 17.8. Have taken some lumps playing away from home, which will only help me in the long run.

Snuck up one tick to 9.2. Still haven't gotten to posting my weekend round, I'd expect to go up again.

Had 4 really good rounds in this revision but had some bad ones too so trended up to 10.6. Ughhhhhhhh

Have no idea how mine is dropping but down from 10.4 to 9.2
Edit to add: well the 77 helped but I also had a 91 & 83

Up to 4.8

from 8.1 up to 8.2. i'm ok with that. some shaky rounds between revisions, nothing i can't tighten up.

Down to 16.4. That's my lowest ever .

After a good swing lesson and a bunch of practice, I am down to my to a 17.1 which is my lowest ever. My last update included a PB round and another sub 90 round. I have a feeling my cap will hover around 17 for the rest of the season while I work on my putting and continue to practice my short game.

Down to 6.4, which is LOL funny after the way I hacked it around at #TheGauntlet this weekend.

Up a little bit to a 7.4. I think it will continue that direction until I can get my hands out of the picture and really trust the swing. Too much inconsistency at this point and a lot of work needs to happen.

15.7 -> 15.5 still going in the right direction albeit not as quickly as I would like. Back to the range I go.

Slight improvement to 9.1. I feel like I'm playing the best golf of the year right now.

Dropped another tick to an even 14. At least it's going in the right direction. At this rate I'll be below a 10 in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back