CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

Center balance, sexy looks and an alignment aid=fewer putts.

The sight lines and size of the putter will help me to sink more makeable putts. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RifleScope technology (RST) and high MOI, would be a blast to try a SeeMore putter!

So sweet! Not my cup of tea but good luck to others who want the putter!

Improved alignment with RST, who wouldn't make more putts and lower your scores with this amazing putter?

This putter is phenomenal, and was one I gave a really good test when @X.Man had one. If you want to make more putts, hop in this contest because this putter is awesome. The RST works.

I have a problem with getting the right start line on putts and SeeMore’s RifleScope Technology would easily help me in that part of my putting.

Also, that’s just a dang good looking putter!

Because the saying "look good, feel good, play good" seriously applies to this putter. Gorgeous!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! You won't sink putts if you aren't aimed correctly, and the RST system makes alignment sooooooo easy!

Happy holidays SeeMore and THP!!!

Allowing myself to be properly aligned at setup not only greatly increases my chances at putting the ball where I would like to but also gives me more confidence over the ball this resulting in overall improved putting. The Mini Giants MOI is unprecedented giving it any amazing feel and greatly improving putting speed regulation. Every time I see a SeeMore Mini Giant in store and I get a chance to make a few putts with it I certainly take advantage and love this putter. Would love to be a proud owner one day.

Love the alignment aids, would love to give it a try.

Solid Day 2 prize up for grabs. Good luck everyone!

With a straight putting path, it would be ideal for me. And if I happen to miss, I’ll still look really good with that tap in 3rd putt for a CPG net 5.

From a beginner golfer. Anything would help my putting

Wow haven't seen that name in a bit but what a great putter. Good luck!

This is a great looking putter! It has high MOI along with SeeMore’s one of a kind balance in the playing position AND rifle scope technology for set regularly checking not just up fundamentals but also an arcing stroke with the face square to the arc. That’s how the best putters in the world have always putted. Thanks for the early Holiday cheer and merry merry to all.

I really like what I see with the SeeMore Mini Giant DF. The higher MOI and stability brought from the oversized blade/mid mallet design will no doubted improve putting on the strikes not off the center of the face leading to more holed putts.

I tend to hit my putts off the toe, so the MOI to size ratio would be great for my game.

Thank you.

I would love to win the SeeMore Mini Giant DF because I currently don't have my own putter! I just started playing golf and I love it ;)

Great putter. I'm set at putter right now. Someone will love this Seemore. It sets you up to be successful.

This would be the perfect Christmas present for my boyfriend!!!

The dot system on the seemore putters is a game changer. If I got the opportunity to use one of these I’m sure it would reduce my putts per round ??

Nice looking putter, never owned a SeeMore .

Back