THP Live from the Tech Studio

Fantastic stream. Love that channel and way to interact differently with the community!

Thanks guys. I appreciate the time and effort you take to do things like this.

Great show! Glad I was able to tune in!

We need to a club build validation video.

Enjoyed the show, thanks

Dan built some clubs.

I didn't even put that together. I'll use the it's been a long week excuse. That's a pretty cool idea. From build to play.

Wished I caught more live. Enjoyed the re-watch, great prop for the driver CG discussion, that’s one sexy looking driver face, loved JBs description of it

I watched up to the second batch of epoxy then had to make dinner Friday is pizza night. Though with low carb dough and lots of veggies. And chicken

I’ve built several sets of clubs, never used nor needed shaft beads is that more necessary for parallel tips? Or all?

I’ll be pulling and replacing my putter shaft, for pets I’ve used non golf epoxy (though i have plenty of Bramptons now). Shaft bread a shaft over shaft? Or only hosel installs?

good show of what i saw.

Thanks!

I watched up to the second batch of epoxy then had to make dinner Friday is pizza night. Though with low carb dough and lots of veggies. And chicken

I’ve built several sets of clubs, never used nor needed shaft beads is that more necessary for parallel tips? Or all?

I’ll be pulling and replacing my putter shaft, for pets I’ve used non golf epoxy (though i have plenty of Bramptons now). Shaft bread a shaft over shaft? Or only hosel installs?

good show of what i saw.

Thanks!
What beads for me are really about consistency and I think @templeton80 summed it up perfectly. They don’t hurt anything, and it’s how I learned to do it so always have.

What beads for me are really about consistency and I think @templeton80 summed it up perfectly. They don’t hurt anything, and it’s how I learned to do it so always have.

I don’t do a ton of building but I buy the epoxy from golf works that ha sit pre mixed it. Why not. The idea makes sense. Fill the extra space.

To be clear then it’s for both parallel and taper tip shafts? Any thoughts on shaft over installs (for hosel free putters? I’ve always thought there wasn’t much free space in those builds, but I’ve only done one.

Dang, went back and filled the gaps I missed live.

Multiple pretty big bombs dropped.
THP happy hour ftw.

I had to drop off early.. what did I miss!!??

Definitely going to go back and watch this one. Bummed I missed it but I’m still excited about it!

It made me Hy-wood curious…..

going back to watch that one now

Back