THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is fun to read. Keep it up guys/gals

Argh I forgot about this thread. Should've done this tonight.

Argh I forgot about this thread. Should've done this tonight.

I say the same thing when I get home. But I never find the right time to post...wish I had streaming capabilities, like Skype Live Round thread :)

Figured tjis was worthy of an in round update. just posted my first ever EAGLE!!! 500 yard par 5 went driver 8 iron to 10 feet of the flag and drained it!!!

DL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk 2

Figured tjis was worthy of an in round update. just posted my first ever EAGLE!!! 500 yard par 5 went driver 8 iron to 10 feet of the flag and drained it!!!

DL

Congrats!

DL

Way to go!!

Thanks guys! Unfortunately the celebration was short lived as I put up a triple on a par 4 next, and then a 10 on a 5 to finish off the front.....great hole, bad round

Dan

Well, just got on a course real quick that I thought was gonna be quick.. Not the case. Hole 3 498yd par 5 sitting 4 over after first two.. Let make some magic
No a very pretty course as you can see..
a6895828-c289-93d9.jpg

That big tree is middle of fairway

Is that Jakes backyard?

Better watch out for flying balls attached to strings..

No sir

Way too many trees to be Jakes course. He would dominate the non tree holes though.

Skyed the driver 170ish just got back in the groove with a 200yd heavy hybrid straight down the pipe

If you see Jake in one of those fairways say "hi" from THP

Came out with bogey.. 5 up thru 3.

Bogeyed the following par three as well. 6 up thru 4.
Here is par 5 fith dog leg left
a689581d-c9c1-e0bd.jpg

Let it fly dude. Jake straight one way out there, eff those trees.

Shoot.. 7 over after 5 here comes par 3 over some water.

a6895823-cd79-b191.jpg

Missed a very make able par which puts me at 8 over after 6. Time for a friggen par at least.

Par 4 370
a689581b-cf72-e3f9.jpg

Slowest round ever.. Another friggen bogey now 9 over through 7. Last two time I played this course I shot 45.
Here is the par 4 416yds. I have broke 5 THP tees so far.. Every drive, wtt?
a689582d-d338-f142.jpg

Final hole 336 par 4..

10 up through 8
a689582f-d73b-e782.jpg

Sun in face not sure what that red dot it

Tweet tweet!!!

Look at the tap in birdie!! What a way to finish!
a689581f-d8f5-cbbb.jpg

Well finished 9 over after a triple bogey start. Nice birdie to finish that was pretty fun.

Thanks kmod for acknowledging my live round

Thanks! I ranged the flag and knew it was spot on for my club.. I thought it was way short but didn't realize until I got there the pin was at the front. Still smiling about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back