THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacked out to here, 58 yards. God I hate slices!!

aefc806c-ba6a-de38.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

All you need is to get up and down. You can get it done man!!

Ugh, 51 front and 47 back. Disappointed. Inside of 100 I was on point. Weak drives and weaker 2nd shots were my downfall. I had fun though, guess that the whole point of this crazy game anyway..

Flubbed it short.

aefc806c-baf7-3e43.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Nice round Kmac!! Nothing wrong with a 42.

Real nice round Kmac! SW keep it going dude. Scrambling well

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lipped out for double, I think the gnats are getting to me.

--
Tapatalk2

Lipped out for double, I think the gnats are getting to me.

--
Tapatalk2

hahahhaa. Put the tee shot in play on the next hole and you are halfway home!!

Solid job, Kmac!

Posted via tapatalk

I'm angry now. Par 4 trouble everywhere.

aefc806c-bbf7-33f6.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Positives SW.

I'm on the edge of my seat dude! Where'd your tee shot go?

Thanks guys. Honestly its the best I've hit the ball in months. I'm ecstatic with that score. Simple little adjustment too. Everything but that last damn double.

Last hole for me today. Another one that I don't get along with. 400 yard par 4. Aim way left over the crap and drop kick it for the dreaded straight ball into said crap. Drop hit a good heavy hybrid but miss left hit another good ATV wedge leaving 12 feet or so that I barely miss for bogey. Stupid double. Final score of 42 hit 4 of 6 FW and 5 GIR'S. Total of 17 putts with the SeeMore.

My approach after drop.

c6e4c9a0-ba57-7065.jpg

Congrats dude!

2 putt par. Round is over due to crazy pop up storm.

Boo!

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks guys. Honestly its the best I've hit the ball in months. I'm ecstatic with that score. Simple little adjustment too. Everything but that last damn double.

Good playing with you today kmac

*knuckles*

--
Tapatalk2

Lady behind me at Westchase is about 20yds longer than I am, and has about 4-5 birdies on the card that I've seen. Turns out she's a professional squash player after a long wait on the tee. She is just nasty and fun to watch at the same time.

Lady behind me at Westchase is about 20yds longer than I am, and has about 4-5 birdies on the card that I've seen. Turns out she's a professional squash player after a long wait on the tee. She is just nasty and fun to watch at the same time.
I dont believe it. Nobody hits it further than you! Hehe

Getting ready to tee off the 9th hole at lake chabot in Oakland. this is what I call a downhill par 3.

DL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back