THP live update thread with Titleist

Great updates. The Titleist practice facility looks absolutely amazing!

Oh I figured they all did. I mean there's probably a reason they're all in Carlsbad lol. Perfect weather all year. I'm sure all the companies have just amazing facilities to show case their stuff.
Hahaha weather is sweet! But R&D with live testing areas to see what's what. Not to mention tour pro's need that in house testing/fitting and tweaking area

Hahaha weather is sweet! But R&D with live testing areas to see what's what. Not to mention tour pro's need that in house testing/fitting and tweaking area

Agreed. I'm none of these companies want their tour pros showing up to a practice facility that looks like a normal Joe Schmoe range lol.

But a pretty damn cool Schmoe

Cool --------- If you get a chance the those guys that my 714 CB set is the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man that place looks amazing. Those fitting carts WOW!! If they cant fit you with all that you cant be fitted haha.

Received a ton of education on the new 915 line from Titleist. Not able to go into details due to embargo but the respective threads will be updated accordingly at that time.

Glad everyone enjoyed the coverage, got some great content for everyone to enjoy.

I'm really interested in hearing more about the 915 line when it's appropriate. I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to be a big/successful release for Titleist.

Its pretty neat. Side note, each of the large manufacturers here has something like this. The guys at the Grandaddy got to spend time at that version.

HaHa. I love how you slip in these little teaser/reminder comments to remind us how awesome the #Grandaddy is. As if we weren't already keenly aware of it. :alien:

HaHa. I love how you slip in these little teaser/reminder comments to remind us how awesome the #Grandaddy is. As if we weren't already keenly aware of it. :alien:

Of course.

Finally got through these updates. Thanks Mike and JB.

Am a titleist homer, this is my golf mecca!!!!

Cannot wait for the 915, and hope I am able to do a ton of (off season for me) testing through the winter...

getting excited, but can't imagine being happier than I am right now with driver, good news is I will be able to keep my px shaft!!

Only way this would be better is to part of the THP testing!!!!!

I missed this thread when it came about but there are some sweet pics in here and that practice area is amazing!

Can't wait to hear on 915 stuff

Back