Video THP LIVE with Tour Edge Golf

The C721 irons look.. Really good. Excited to hear more about these and the VibRCore technology juiced into them.

OH MAN! Live stream and a TEEm announcement?! Congratulations for those involved!

This will be fun for several reasons. Always great to listen to the TE guys. Always learn a lot and come away impressed.

Awesome.

Cool! Making a note of it in my phone.

Multiple copies stored in multiple locations with multiple instructions to release if needed?
🤣🤣🤣
It is on the internet for eternity! Best storage place in the world.

Reminder set!

This will be fun for several reasons. Always great to listen to the TE guys. Always learn a lot and come away impressed.
If you remember back during the Showcase, when the studio went dark, the TE guys just carried on with the show until the live feed came back. Great stuff and great listen....they just kept dropping info like nothing happened....

TEEm has been a good follow and the reviews have been very good. Any THPer would be lucky to be selected. The EXS knocked it out last year and the new release looks even better.

Just about 24 hours away.

So excited for tomorrow!!!

Hoping to make this work tomorrow! Probably should take an hour bathroom break if needed.

Hoping to make this work tomorrow! Probably should take an hour bathroom break if needed.
Gotta love bathroom stall video guy. A guy at my office would often listen to comedy shows in the stall. :)

I just had someone send me a meeting invite for 1Central.......

I had to send it back that i already have something.....

Wow!

Irony meter, off the charts. I'm playing my first round of the year Thursday afternoon. Taking my two current TEE clubs ERX 220 driver and three wood for a spin on the course.

Will there be any kind of a transcript for the rest of us?

Wow!

Irony meter, off the charts. I'm playing my first round of the year Thursday afternoon. Taking my two current TEE clubs ERX 220 driver and three wood for a spin on the course.

Will there be any kind of a transcript for the rest of us?

No, but if you cannot catch it live, you will be able to watch the replay.
Although live, you will be able to ask questions directly to R&D there.

Don't know how I missed seeing this but looking forward to watching. Will try to catch what I can live but it's during work hours.:(

I've got a 30 min break between classes tomorrow at 2pm so I'll be able to make it. I've got the reminder on Siri set to let me know.

I think it's relevant to bump this one back up!!

We will be testing out a new area for live streams at the bar behind the Tech Studio screen. Should be fun.

Back