Video THP LIVE with Tour Edge Golf

Who’s on the TEEm?

I wasn’t able to tune in due to work (stupid bills).

You can still watch it, its in the first post of this thread. Tons of great info straight from R&D

Congrats guys. Looking forward to hearing your reviews

Some great guys were selected to the TEEm! Congrats to all of you! Not sure if I should tag or not yet lol

Who’s on the TEEm?

I wasn’t able to tune in due to work (stupid bills).
ummm....ME and the Bestest half ran in to see what happened.....Cloud Dancing' right now

Wanna say thank you to THP and To Tour Edge for the Chance.

Last edited:
Congrats guys!

I honestly had to rewatch the live stream because I was so happy for my guy Jason!

What a great stream! Thanks to Tour Edge. Fantastic information and it's so telling the quality of their work that so many pros want to play their gear even if they aren't under contract

Congrats to the 4 of you! Can't wait to see what you guys end up getting your hands on!

Missed the live stream and having internet difficulty in my current location. Thanks to THP and Tour Edge for this opportunity.

Finally out of my meetings, and finally got all caught up. First of all, thanks to Jon, Matt and @JB for a great THP live with Tour Edge. Some fantastic information on the new C721 line of clubs. Loved hearing all the insider knowledge around the design and performance coming from this line.

And last but not least, so excited to be a part of the 2021 TEEm!!! Wow, so pumped to try out and talk about TEE clubs! And starting off with the driver, this is incredible!! I cannot wait!

Thanks Jon and Matt, love the welcome! And couldn't agree more when they said thanks to the prior TEEms who have done a great job to allow this to continue!

Finally out of my meetings, and finally got all caught up. First of all, thanks to Jon, Matt and @JB for a great THP live with Tour Edge. Some fantastic information on the new C721 line of clubs. Loved hearing all the insider knowledge around the design and performance coming from this line.

And last but not least, so excited to be a part of the 2021 TEEm!!! Wow, so pumped to try out and talk about TEE clubs! And starting off with the driver, this is incredible!! I cannot wait!

Thanks Jon and Matt, love the welcome! And couldn't agree more when they said thanks to the prior TEEms who have done a great job to allow this to continue!

NEO is represented again in the TEEm! Do us proud, I know you will!

Dude, happy for you!

Your fitness thread has at least partially inspired me to start working out again. I lost the weight last year, this year it’s about losing the last little bit or redistributing it until I’m happy in the mirror.

Now we definitely have to play so I can hit you TEE gear, 😂.

So excited for this opportunity and to be a member of the 2021 TEEm! I really can't sort out the words right now except for thank you to Tour Edge, @JB, and THP. The live stream was awesome except that I think I forgot everything I learned once we were selected... I'm going to have to go back and watch it again, and again, and again. Probably make my family watch it with me too.

I'll do my best to give open and honest feedback throughout the entire process. Again - Thank you.

Dude, happy for you!

Your fitness thread has at least partially inspired me to start working out again. I lost the weight last year, this year it’s about losing the last little bit or redistributing it until I’m happy in the mirror.

Now we definitely have to play so I can hit you TEE gear, 😂.
Let's see what we can do!

Made my day. Looks like TEE is just flat killing it! I am also interested in the Callaway Apex irons. Was very happy to discover that a local course that features the best pro shop in the area, and does more demo days than all the others, has a demo day in April featuring both Callaway and TEE! I can kill 2 birds with one trip!

Heck, I figure the government wants you to spend that stimulus money to stimulate the economy, and that's exactly what I intend to do!

All caught up. Congrats guys! :cool:

Just watched.... Great info 👍. Hope to try out here in Ireland 🇮🇪... whenever lockdown is lifted 🙏

Reactions: JB
Back