THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Good luck to all hopefuls.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good luck guys! I'm looking forward to seeing who's rounding out your teams. Got a lot of great guys to pick from, that's for sure.

good luck everyone. I'm excited to see who joins the team!

The time has come. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing who fills the coveted remaining spots.

Today is the day. Good luck everyone

One quick note.
If someone makes the team and is unable to attend (things come up in life), the replacement will be selected by the Captain. At the time this occurs (or might occur), they will look over the landscape of the region and let us know who the replacement is.

Since both captains have turned in, we will announce this one shortly.

Early morning excitement there!

Good luck guys!

1st post updated.

Congrats on the 6 added to those teams!!!

In the next few days, those that have made it onto a squad will get a PM from GolferGal with details about deposit, info needed, etc. Keep on the lookout please.

Congrats guys! This will be fun to follow along, I hope I can get some practice rounds in with some the Carolinas team members to help push them to victory!

Congrats to those selected on both sides!!! Team DMV let's take this win

Congrats Guys!

Congrats Guys! I'm pulling for Team DMV!

Congratulations emart2173, Mesaman777 and Mizunofan99!

Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to meeting the Carolinas team soon, and beating the DMV this summer!

Super excited to be a part of this event.

Congrats guys!

Congratulations to dustin8538, chetsteadman and Deuce for making the Carolina team!

Congrats everyone! Should be a fun time. I may be able to be the cheering squad will have to see if I can make it. Go DMV!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! This is going to be awesome to follow.

Congrats guys! Go Team DMV!

Congrats to the Captain's Choices! Now to team DMV - go wipe the floor with those Carolina boys! :banana:

Congrats to all that got selected!!

Back