THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats captains! This is shaping up quickly, go team Carolinas!

Recently THP announced a new event series called Regional Rivalry and the first two that went up were Ohio vs Michigan and NY/NJ vs New England. If you missed that news, you can read about each of those in their respective threads, but today we are proud to announce the continuation with this showdown of rivals.

It will be held in either DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas
8 Golfers from each region (including a captain)
27-36 Holes on Saturday
Dinner after golf
Trophy Presentation
THP Hall of Fame chance
Regional Rivalry exclusive SWAG & Prizes
And so much more.

This thread will serve as the official thread for this event and all of the updates will be in the first post. Over the next few weeks, the information will be coming fast and furious, so stay tuned to this thread for all of the details.

Getting In
Getting to be a part of Regional Rivalry will be by open signup. As long as someone currently lives in one of the two states at the time of signup, and are a 2016 Albatross Club member, they can signup for the event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

MVP Trip
See this link for something special about this event as the MVP from the winning team is going to win the trip of a lifetime.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ent-Regional-Rivalry-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

Captains
Team Carolinas - lightning44
Team DC/VA/MD - T2GRN

Two extraordinary individuals ! Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has me genuinely excited. We have a great crew down here in the Carolina's and this is going to be awesome.

Going to work on the game and forum posting to do my best to be part of this.

Congrats T2GRN, OK! Congrats to both!
Should be a lot of fun. Hope to be part of the DMV TEAM! Can't wait!

And you're with him on Epic fail. Don't trash talk your potential team mate. -10. And -10 for sucking up.

Sucking up isn't in my nature. I'll excuse myself so that I can hit the NFL thread and post an effin' Patriots rant. :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! My boy Kevin getting the nod and my other boy Ron. Two great guys and will not only do their best to get their teams the W but two who are very deserving for the chance!

I will say I have to go with Kevin and his team for the win here. I know it will be a battle no doubt.

Yes! My boy Kevin getting the nod and my other boy Ron. Two great guys and will not only do their best to get their teams the W but two who are very deserving for the chance!

I will say I have to go with Kevin and his team for the win here. I know it will be a battle no doubt.
Hater

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great captain picks! Congrats guys and good luck!

Ron and Kevin, apologies for the slightly delayed congratulations, just waking up from siesta. Both excellent choices, #THPStaff.

Kevin: In golfing with you at Bulle, you are definitely captain material and I know you will get your team in shape no matter how.

Ron: I can't wait to see what thoughts you have in store for us Olinas team hopefuls. With you as our team captain, we will prevail.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Two great choices for captain. Congrats guys!

Hater

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Haha you know I love ya like a brother and no doubt you won't be giving those DMV boys a run for their money, but you are going up against a guy who can get anyone to do their best and more for him.

gonna be fun to watch though!

Congratulations to the captains! I'm really looking forward following along as this Rivalry heats up.

Sounds like a wager to me :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great choices for captains. Can't wait to see what the teams end up as!

2 great choices for Captains! Congrats fellas

2 great captains right there

I'm just going to shut up and go putt for 15 minutes this afternoon.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm just going to shut up and go putt for 15 minutes this afternoon.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like it!

Here's a hint, if you want my attention:

Do work! Make this regional rivalry a reason to find new heights. In your game, yourself, your health, THP. It's all there for the taking, all it requires is you. I know we all have lives to live, and bigger responsibilities, but if you're hungry enough, you'll find a way.

i knew there was something I liked about you when we met in May.

I like it!

Do work! Make this regional rivalry a reason to find new heights. In your game, yourself, your health, THP. It's all there for the taking, all it requires is you. I know we all have lives to live, and bigger responsibilities, but if you're hungry enough, you'll find a way.

you better find a quicker way to the range to beat me there...if I'm not there when you show up it's probably because shirt game is being worked on. Got the hard hat already now to get the lunch pal....they still make the metal ones that come with a big thermos? If not I have a yeti and will find a G.I Joe old school lunch box to bring with me

I like it!

That is 100% true fro everyone. I know have some daily/weekly routines I do forno other reason than they are a routine. I'm not promising all of them will be changed into work, but I guarantee enough will be to make a difference.

i knew there was something I liked about you when we met in May.

you better find a quicker way to the range to beat me there...if I'm not there when you show up it's probably because shirt game is being worked on. Got the hard hat already now to get the lunch pal....they still make the metal ones that come with a big thermos? If not I have a yeti and will find a G.I Joe old school lunch box to bring with me
GregDan or DanGreg or just Dan is very smart, I learned that last year!!

If you and I make the team, I can see some group sessions at NH for anyone that wants to do work!!

Back