THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats fellas, I look forward to the battle that will be regional rivalry!

Look forward to meeting our captain this weekend!

Nicely done fellas! You both will indeed represent both regions very well. Kevin, I would like to formally throw my hat in the ring as a Captains pick. LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Announcement

Selections will take place post PGA Show.
First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
4 THPers from each side will be selected from that signup.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
Those selections will be based on 3 factors.
1. Are they active or are they going to be active on THP
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
(the last part is a joke, we use a random number generator)

Announcement

First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
No cheerwine and BBQ for you then ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Announcement

2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2

JB

Will the course be named then as well? Just curious.

Late to the party on this but congrats Ron and Kevin on being selected Captains for this! You guys are going to do great things!

Announcement

2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2

Such a cool way to do the sign ups IMO. Looking forward to this whole process. Good luck to all trying to get in to what will be an awesome event.

Congrats Ron and Kevin! Both of you will make great captains and have your teams ready to do battle in this one.

I've been a long time reader/infrequent poster and I can't think of anything better than for my first official THP event to be representing the Carolinas in the RR. But whether I am selected or not, GO CAROLINAS!!!

As a Ravens hater, epic fail dude. You're going to have to do better than that.

Yeah, no doubt. Effin' crows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a long time reader/infrequent poster and I can't think of anything better than for my first official THP event to be representing the Carolinas in the RR. But whether I am selected or not, GO CAROLINAS!!!

Plus you have an awesome forum name.

I saw the selection process posted in the MI/OH thread and was hoping it would be the same here. Wonder if Ron and Kevin will be open to the bribery as 441.

Yeah, no doubt. Effin' crows.

And you're with him on Epic fail. Don't trash talk your potential team mate. -10. And -10 for sucking up.

I think T2GRN is almost ready to drop a mikedean441 sized rankings list with these deductions. :D

Today we are proud to announce the captains for this 2016 event.
1st post has the details.

Two gentlemen that I would be honored to personally tee it up for any day of the week.
Congrats to both, two excellent choices!

Congrats captains... well deserved! Cannot wait to throw my name in the hat for this one.

I think T2GRN is almost ready to drop a mikedean441 sized rankings list with these deductions. :D

We are lacking in #butthurt in this thread, that might do the trick.

Hey yeah look at those captains!!!!

Captains in this one are straight up gangster! lol This should be a fun follow as this going on!

Back