THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Shout out to Messaman777 and the rest of Team DMV. Appreciate you guys doing this.

ec02dfb0916cbeaf466d0a212f2aaf37.jpg
It was our pleasure. You deserve so much more for the work you put into making this a memorable event. I was hoping the photo would come out a little better with enhancements, but it's not too bad. Hope you like it.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

It went straight up on the wall.

That's awesome fellas, well done.

That is awesome! Well done Team DMV!

Awesome gesture guys! I wish we had thought of making Ron put a picture of our mugs up on a wall in his house! :)

That is really cool guys, it came out great, great for gesture for a great Captain/person.

Looks fantastic. Is it safe to guess that that's a custom frame? ;)

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

It's a one of a kind, built for a capt

It's perfect dude, I'm a huge fan.

Looks fantastic. Is it safe to guess that that's a custom frame? ;)
Yep. The wood was hand chosen by Mesaman777. He had been waiting for something special to use it on.

He he did all the hard work on it and it's much Appreciated by the team. We couldn't adequately express to Captain T2GRN18, how much we appreciated everything he put into leading us the past 6 months.

Yep. The wood was hand chosen by Mesaman777. He had been waiting for something special to use it on.

He he did all the hard work on it and it's much Appreciated by the team. We couldn't adequately express to Captain T2GRN18, how much we appreciated everything he put into leading us the past 6 months.

Hahaha. Dude it was an honor, and I'd do it again with all of you anytime. Lee asked me why I didn't get the memo in grey shorts.....well yeah about that.

That's really cool!

Shout out to Messaman777 and the rest of Team DMV. Appreciate you guys doing this.

ec02dfb0916cbeaf466d0a212f2aaf37.jpg

Wow - that looks great! And it is well deserved - thanks Captain!

This looks awesome! I hope to have a chance at this next time yall put it together!

Thank you to CAABeat for the following gift

c470f2f077e9e43a909ae73287deab72.jpg

I didn't get the chance to play in this awesome event but I felt like I was definitely on this team. You guys represented the DMV so well and I think it speaks a lot about the people we have here that last weekend we had almost 4 groups playing a local course. You guys rock and so happy to be a part of the BEST local thread on THP. Thanks again Rob

Damn bro ... where's mine? U don't even like Titleist! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Haha these will never ever see a course!

I got some ProVs in the shag bag for you Bru or is it Bruh?

Ha ha. Remind me brother. Ive got another one left. I'll get it to you.

Thank you to CAABeat for the following gift

c470f2f077e9e43a909ae73287deab72.jpg

I didn't get the chance to play in this awesome event but I felt like I was definitely on this team. You guys represented the DMV so well and I think it speaks a lot about the people we have here that last weekend we had almost 4 groups playing a local course. You guys rock and so happy to be a part of the BEST local thread on THP. Thanks again Rob

The Assistant to The Captain and Travelling Secretary had to have one!!

Haha these will never ever see a course!

I got some ProVs in the shag bag for you Bru or is it Bruh?
Mine wouldn't either. I'd put it in my ball cabinet.
If you came to the man cave you would have seen it!

Mine wouldn't either. I'd put it in my ball cabinet.
If you came to the man cave you would have seen it!

Oh don't you worry I will see the cave in proper form. Caps Ice Hockey

The Assistant to The Captain and Travelling Secretary had to have one!!

Thank you Rob. It really meant a lot to have this for the collection.

How is it that I am the youngest in the area and still the Godfather?? Haha

Back