THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Question:

You and your partner are +3 thru 12 you lose the next three holes. Only 3 holes to play, what do you do to bounce back and turn the tide back in your favor?
Think small ball and try to simplify things.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Question:

You and your partner are +3 thru 12 you lose the next three holes. Only 3 holes to play, what do you do to bounce back and turn the tide back in your favor?

pack my bag and go home?

Rally caps on, shake up the order off the tee, think back to the first 12 holes and finish strong. Maybe change the music in the cart too

Question:

All you can do is win the next hole. Don't think any farther than that. One hole at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:

Play to your strengths and hope your partner does the same.

That depends. Have we already asked the opponent if he wanted to see naked pictures of his sister?

All you can do is win the next hole. Don't think any farther than that. One hole at a time

Just what I was going to say. Short memory is always beneficial.

Question:

Oh, this is so easy.....you simply make them an offer they cant refuse :D being from NY/NJ this shouldn't be much a problem.

But really, I think you forget the recent past, play to your strengths on the next hole and see where that leads.

Rally caps on, shake up the order off the tee, think back to the first 12 holes and finish strong. Maybe change the music in the cart too

What if it's alt shot And order off the tee is set?

Question:

Just brush it off and keep on playing. Its a new hole and the match is AS, no big deal. Match is far from done.

Question:

It's grind time. Reset, refocus, and dig deep. Keep telling yourself that it only takes one swing to snap momentum back in your favor.

And when that doesn't work, find the cart girl and order 27 shots of Jameson.

It's grind time. Reset, refocus, and dig deep. Keep telling yourself that it only takes one swing to snap momentum back in your favor.

And when that doesn't work, find the cart girl and order 27 shots of Jameson.

you know how to make losing sound like a good thing lol

Question:

If I have you as a partner I'm not worried. :D

Its golf and anything can happen, just strap the boots a little tighter and go execute the shots

Question:

turn to my opponents and say, " i am from new York, now I have you right where I want you, and proceed to grind out a victory!

What if it's alt shot And order off the tee is set?

Good question, then you take a second and fire each other up (or calm each other down). Reset the emotions and relax.

Loved the coverage at the Kentwool Kickoff Classic this weekend, some great golf played and loved seeing Brianmk24 get it down, sounded like he was lethal on the greens everytime I read a post it was yada yada yada Brian drained his putt! Great job man.

I got out yesterday myself but it was a tale of two nines in more than one way, played in a match with 6 teams, 4 guys a piece, best 2 balls. We came in third losing by 2 and I didn't help a ton on the front, the greens weren't holding(still frozen) until hole 9 then they were receptive enough for direct approaches. I ended up with a 45 on the front, but made a big turnaround on the back with a 37, and actually after a double on number 11, I had birdie putts on 12, 13, and 14, but I only converted 14. It felt so good to actually be able to make a full swing and go at a flagstick and not worry about it bounding off the green. Spring can't come soon enough!

I strongly recommend everybody from both teams and/or hopefuls from both teams listen to the latest THP Radio that just went up.
Talking Shafts w/ Project X & True Temper.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...th-Project-X-The-Golf-Industry-Uncut-Volume-3

Bumping this for anybody that missed the post.
The company making this event possible and one lucky THPer from here, will be headed to their HQ. The knowledge in this episode is straight up "anti-internet" talk from one of the brightest shaft minds in the world.

Bumping this for anybody that missed the post.
The company making this event possible and one lucky THPer from here, will be headed to their HQ. The knowledge in this episode is straight up "anti-internet" talk from one of the brightest shaft minds in the world.

The MVP wouldn't get to meet DB though? That would be the handcrafter experience correct?

The MVP wouldn't get to meet DB though? That would be the handcrafter experience correct?

Ya never know...

Just ordered myself an early birthday present.
48c0766aac45317757394c27245a2410.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back