THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Can't wait to see who will make up the rest of the team tomorrow afternoon! Good luck guys!

Good luck hopefuls!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

I'm excited to see these teams rounded out.

I'd say this has been fun up to now, but I have a feeling it's only going to keep getting better! Can't wait for tomorrow's picks. Good luck to both captians, as I know this is going to be a tough decision on both sides. Good luck to everyone!

Excited for tomorrow. Wont be able to be around during the day but will certainly be checking the site as soon as I am able to. Good luck to all.

Glad to see Ohio is getting in a prep round at Boulder today, they are going to need all the help they can get come June.

Under 12 hours. Gl all

Oops, was getting a little excited and ahead of myself.

5b8f29dd5b28692726b35805cd4a7b32.jpg

I would be interested in what clubs were pulled and where the wind was coming from on this hole . Would love to play this is a competition !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either hit it low but good chance you go through or swing really hard hoping to spin it way up risking the wind not doing what you think it will.

This is one of those I plan on hitting a few different ways in the practice rounds.

Well I certainly hit the green

Now THAT is a golf hole!! How big is the green?
25 yards deep about 28 wide. 25-45 feet downhill depending on tees

Interested how the group fared today on that hole with the wind.....

Our group all hit dry land and there were three pars made

I would be interested in what clubs were pulled and where the wind was coming from on this hole . Would love to play this is a competition !!

Definitely

I'll say this. 36 holes on that course is going to be a GRIND. Physically and mentally both.

I'll say this. 36 holes on that course is going to be a GRIND. Physically and mentally both.

Lots of high pressure shot making required!

Totally agree. Going to be a gorgeous course come june

Lets just hope it's not cart path only that day haha

I will say though, that the back 9 of this course is going to really test whoever makes it in. Alternate shot on the back 9 for the last match is going to get crazy.

I will say though, that the back 9 of this course is going to really test whoever makes it in. Alternate shot on the back 9 for the last match is going to get crazy.

I agree. Some pretty nerve racking holes 13-18

Back