THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

oh and my text probably came across wrong, my feelings arent hurt at all, its all in good fun, that and Ive been told I have no feelings.

And yeah as long as guys playh to their actual caps it will be darn close as heck, if they dont then it wont be

No your text came across how I thought you were meaning it anyways. I was just playing on the fact that we need safe spaces for today's youth. I know it will be fun. And know it will be incredibly close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or the fact a home grown MI boy is rooting for Ohio? :confused:

Well that's not real, we have a homegrown Ohioan, that's going to put a whoopin on his Ohioan brothers

Well that's not real, we have a homegrown Ohioan, that's going to put a whoopin on his Ohioan brothers

Or at least try to.

You went from bad to worse in locations.

It should be good fun. Boulder is a neat track. I played it 4-5 times now and never shot my handicap. I always seem to take a couple 'numbers'.

Or at least try to.

You went from bad to worse in locations.

0c4ece3246859aa47c7ab4c4422a3384.jpg

Typically I argue that statement, but I came into work to this...

It should be good fun. Boulder is a neat track. I played it 4-5 times now and never shot my handicap. I always seem to take a couple 'numbers'.

yea you can get into trouble pretty easy on that course.

In all honesty I don't think there will be any home field advantage. Boulder requires accuracy and mental toughness. There are places to score and places where the numbers can escalate quickly.

Be familiar with the course will help but won't be the deciding factor.

Totally agree, the par 5s there ate me up Sunday

3+ months of this talk is going to be a lot of fun

I like a motivated CJ. Unlike my capt I still stand behind my initial support of team MI.

lots of friends in this one for me. It's been a fun follow til now and hope that doesn't change leading up to the event. The matches will definitely be a good follow.

I'm guessing you didn't expect me to see you threw me under the bus?!?

It's all good though.

CJ.... I'll send you the stamps so you can mail it in.

Raised in Ohio, can't vote against them. I think Ohio will take this in a close battle!!

Nah I'm not salty buddy, just providing the primer for the "cannon"

No cannon here buddy!
I Like people doubting me.
I like people who underestimate me.

No "cannon" needed.

No cannon here buddy!

No "cannon" needed.

Kill'em with kindness buddy. Just keep on keeping on.

Glad you're in this thing. Can't wait to watch it unfold.

No cannon here buddy!

No "cannon" needed.
You were selected by your own captain less than 24 hours ago. I think the only one "doubting" you is you. I dont think any of your teammates and certainty not your captain are doubting you

Yea this thread is great...subscribed!

You were selected by your own captain less than 24 hours ago. I think the only one "doubting" you is you. I dont think any of your teammates and certainty not your captain are doubting you

I know.
All in all this is golf played with friends against friends.
Golf is fun.
This event will be a blast.

It will be awesome seeing how far everyone's games progress.

I am going to embrace the event, have a great time and try to ensure those around me do as well!

Back