THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

My bad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gianna the free swag alone covers the price IMO. Couple hats,balls,and grips and who knows what other prizes they have I already saw some see more putters. But to each his own.

ugh. my official/final answer is that i am IN for the event. i apologize to golf4life/mrsgolf4life for goin back and forth. can't wait to see you all!!!!!!

Hey Canio, is your wife going to play at least one round now? That would be great as mrs Pmoa is no longer playing

I will ask her. She pretty self conscious about her lack of playing. She's only had the one lesson. She has her second lesson tomorrow. Maybe I can talk her into playing by the time we come down.

Okay, I'll put my name in for a round with JB. If you don't mind playing with an old man who hits from the whites!!!

I will ask her. She pretty self conscious about her lack of playing. She's only had the one lesson. She has her second lesson tomorrow. Maybe I can talk her into playing by the time we come down.

Tell her there is nothing to worry about. We are all easy going and if she wants to pick up or doesn't want to finish there will be no judgement passed. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Okay, I'll put my name in for a round with JB. If you don't mind playing with an old man who hits from the whites!!!

I'm sure that won't bother him at all. Heck the man uses a 12 degree driver:alien:

Next week at this time I will be counting down the hours until I get to leave work for AC!!

can i toss my bid in to play with JB's foursome this weekend or is the raffle done?

can i toss my bid in to play with JB's foursome this weekend or is the raffle done?

Nope, you can definitely throw your hat in the raffle. I think we'll close the contest sometime on Monday.

ugh. my official/final answer is that i am IN for the event. i apologize to golf4life/mrsgolf4life for goin back and forth. can't wait to see you all!!!!!!

Awesome, you made the right choice.... transmissions be darned

I got up today and thought it was this weekend. What a buzzkill.

I'm sure that won't bother him at all. Heck the man uses a 12 degree driver:alien:

Does JP play from the ladies tees?? LOL. Not a loud laugh, because he might want to skunk me if I play with him!! :angel:

If you drive fast you can make the NC event then come back to AC

Tell her there is nothing to worry about. We are all easy going and if she wants to pick up or doesn't want to finish there will be no judgement passed. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I'll do my best. Maybe she'll feel more confident after her lesson tomorrow. If she plays, will she be playing with you?

Does JP play from the ladies tees?? LOL. Not a loud laugh, because he might want to skunk me if I play with him!! :angel:

lol in all honesty I find JB one of the easiest people to golf with. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, he's encouraging, he gives putts. Really he just likes to have fun and make sure the people in the group do the same. I remember being real nervous the first time I teed it up with him, but before we even got the first tee box the nerves were gone. They just reappeared on the 17th hole that day:beat-up:

I've never seen so much excitement over an outing before. You've created a nice community here JB and GG. That's great!

I'll do my best. Maybe she'll feel more confident after her lesson tomorrow. If she plays, will she be playing with you?

She'd definitely be playing with nerfny, my wife and GG. And trust me, with those three, the emphasis is on fun. My wife is a beginner too. She'll fit right in!

sounds like that is the 'dream team' foursome!

~No apology needed sir!! SO happy you are coming!!! Good choice!

~In my cart, there is NO judgment! With me playing, she will fit right in! haha!

~In my cart, there is NO judgment! With me playing, she will fit right in! haha!

Agreed how many balls did I shank in the water on the last hole at the outing because we were laughing to hard?

Agreed how many balls did I shank in the water on the last hole at the outing because we were laughing to hard?

*searches for deals on top flight balls*

Back