#THPCallOut 2017 Golfever vs. Rallo

Great job guys

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Water and THPers don't mix... Good on both of you for giving it a shot!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Water and THPers don't mix... Good on both of you for giving it a shot!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I think we could have dealt with just rain... but add in 19mph winds and a temp just above freezing and it was a bear. We had a downhill par 3 playing 161 that I clubbed up to a 5i (normally a little more than 190, I would normally pull a 7 or 8 on this hole) I flushed it, flighted it low and still came up 10 yards short... we both had a few drives into the wind that we thought we pounded... rolled up and the cart estimated that they traveled 195 yards total. Standing water everywhere... oh and we had to pick dozens of earthworms off the green when they were in our putting line . Mother nature was angry today

You guys are tougher than me, major props on just getting in 9. Congrats GolfFever!

Good job grinding it out for as long as you guys did. Looks like you still had fun out there.

Been there and done that. Absolutely no fun other than the company you are with. Kudus to you both for giving it a go. Smart move calling it after nine. Wet, wind, and cold is the worse combination for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry for not posting. My phone is toast, I am using my great-nieces phone and my big fingers don' t work so well on it. I would like to thank rallo for being a great host. I had a great time dispite the weather. I'll put some more thoughts when I get to my computer. Traveling home today back to Minn.
Thanks to all that followed along. Hopefully they will be able to recover the pics I took of rallo picking worms outof his putting line.

This is what happens after golfing in the cold wet conditions and you get into a warm room.Screenshot_20170407-000840.png

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You definitely earned a nap that day

Back