#THPCallout - Fupresti vs Tadashi70 - STAFFER BATTLE!!!

#THPCallout - Fupresti vs Tadashi70 - STAFFER BATTLE!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know the golf course - it is a solid test of golf.
I know Fup knows the course, too.
I'm taking David, 1 up. Home field.
Barry, keep the updates fast and furious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the loser get fired?

I'll be hitting first on every hole against these two. Will leave me plenty of time to post on the forum while they hit their shots!

I expect Viking level ballads during the round

Igotta go with the Panda on this one Fuppy. It was the stroke. Why did you give him the stroke? Freddie has had a rough patch lately in match play, but something tells me he has the eye of the tiger on his side. I think he has really been working hard. Heck, he's even running to keep that new hip loose. Even though I beat him this time, it made him stronger. He will be victorious in Arizona.

I'm going to use a UFC term:

I don't know who loses, but I know the fans win!

But I'm pulling for my fellow Arizonan, FuPresti.

Not sure who to go with on this one. Will have to be a game time decision for me.

Ok boys and girls, pick you side. My flights are booked and I am headed to Fupy country. You have 10 days to get ready my friend. I am coming to take the title and the bacon.

Ok boys and girls, pick you side. My flights are booked and I am headed to Fupy country. You have 10 days to get ready my friend. I am coming to take the title and the bacon.

Did you pay for an extra bag for the return trip? All those tears won't fit into the overhead compartment.

I'm prone to picking whatever guy is holding the AK-47, just because it's a good idea to pick the guy holding the AK-47.

I've been lucky enough to tee it up with both of these guys and man do I wish I could see this one in person. Give me Freddie and a pop!

Also, shout out to my HOF teammate cpljohnst. I would love to be the 4th man in this group.

This is going to be a great showdown to follow! Having never met or golfed with either, only seen what there is to see on the interwebz, I will be putting my money on our resident panda.

No, but I did qualify for a companion pass. I'll need it after I steal your soul, it can ride for free.
Did you pay for an extra bag for the return trip? All those tears won't fit into the overhead compartment.

No, but I did qualify for a companion pass. I'll need it after I steal your soul, it can ride for free.

Jokes on you Panda, I have no soul!

I'm taking the panda

Pretty good matchup here. I've got to go with The Panda...When stakes are on the line, Tadashi means business.

Sounds like my opponent is playing some golf in SoCal. I expect him to be ready on Sunday.

I will take my fellow Floridian Tadashi

This callout is probably the most anticipated callout since its been created

good luck to both! but I'm gonna have to go with my fellow AZer here. Should be a battle for the ages

Back