#THPCallOut - Grins, come out and get your whoopin!

Despite the weather I enjoyed this a lot. Always fun teeing it up with you Rob! But - we really need to do this again when we have feeling in our hands. I consider the fact that no one accidentally launched a club into a pond a victory for both of us.

That, and we managed to play 36 holes. Man, am I sore today! I'm happy that I can bend over & tie my shoes right now.

If you haven't golfed with rbarthle17, you are missing a rare feat - a man who never uses a driver. And who can outdrive most guys with a hybrid.

I was fortunate to get the win when he started spraying tee shots (blame it on the weather?)

Great follow fellas and congrats Grins!

just getting caught up on the thread, congrats on the win Grins

Way to go grins! Can we change title now

Thanks guys. It was a weird day for me. Hit some really great shots - especially from long range with that Heavenwood. Wedges were pretty good too.

But I had a lot of really atrocious swings too. I had a stretch where I couldn't seem to keep from lifting/extending away from the ball & kept topping it. Two shots in a row moved the ball 10 feet. Frustrating to say the least. I felt like the Tin Man out there without his oil can.

A special shout out to ntanygd760. Ben (and others) noticed my putting setup was off & once I got that straightened out I made a few more long ones.

If you haven't golfed with rbarthle17, you are missing a rare feat - a man who never uses a driver. And who can outdrive most guys with a hybrid.

I was fortunate to get the win when he started spraying tee shots (blame it on the weather?)

Sure, we'll go with that.

While the weather definitely affected my performance, I refuse to use it as any kind of excuse. You were in the same weather and you dealt with it a whole lot better than I did. I guess you can call me the orchid, I only bloom when it's sunny and 75.

Either way, we deserve another 18 with decent weather. Maybe around the RR?

Either way, we deserve another 18 with decent weather. Maybe around the RR?

If I can make it out, definitely!

Back