#THPCallOut - It's time greggdrews!...

We are currently in difficult negotiations for strokes. greggdrews was last heard saying something like "Dangit! How can my index not have changed?" I believe in your potential, Gregg, and evidently, so does the USGA. :alien:

We are currently in difficult negotiations for strokes. greggdrews was last heard saying something like "Dangit! How can my index not have changed?" I believe in your potential, Gregg, and evidently, so does the USGA. :alien:
Gregg I will negotiate for you but I charge a large fee

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

USGA clearly has no clue what they are doing, still a week left for negotiations though. Ron I pay based on results so let the negotiating begin!

As the now underdog, I feel like I need to campaign a little bit...

Oh dear I'm torn on this one.....

I know we have fractured the team, CJ, but sometimes tough love is needed. It's the captaincy method very adeptly utilized by 441 after all.
If it counts for anything, I did live in Florida. Once. A long time ago. Probably before you were born. Ugh. :banghead:

Alright, first post edited... After a lot of heming-and-hawing from @greggdrews, about how he's not playing very well, I was conned into giving 4 pops. As I told Gregg, if he starts-off with some pars, I'm gonna take a sand wedge to his shins.

Alright, first post edited... After a lot of heming-and-hawing from @greggdrews, about how he's not playing very well, I was conned into giving 4 pops. As I told Gregg, if he starts-off with some pars, I'm gonna take a sand wedge to his shins.

lol, I let LB44 do all of my negotiating to get 4 pops. This will be a tough challenge playing from 6600+ yds but making things easy is no fun!

lol, I let LB44 do all of my negotiating to get 4 pops. This will be a tough challenge playing from 6600+ yds but making things easy is no fun!
After careful consideration I am changing my pick and going Gregg in this one.

Hmm i think this one will be close...8 pops is alot but i think gregg has played like once or twice this year...hmmmm

Say what? Wow. Ganging-up on me, now, eh? OK, time to get this done.

Hmm i think this one will be close...8 pops is alot but i think gregg has played like once or twice this year...hmmmm

8 pops is a lot... In fact, waaaaayyyy too many! Ain't no way I'm giving greggdrews 8 pops. LOL

Last edited:

It's only 4 pops total, not 4 per side unless I'm wrong....8 pops sounds great to me

Whoops been a long day

Sounds like 441 should of done the negotiations

This will be a good one. Haven't seen either guy play. But know they are both strong players.

I'll go with Rambler on nothing more than a hunch.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The Force must remain balanced or else the world ends. Therefore I am switching my pick to Jeremy.

You got played brother. With the pops Gregg takes it.

With this latest update I'm going Gregg. Too many dots.

I am trying to figure out how Gregg bamboozled his way to four pops in this one hahaha!

Will be waiting for my morning round to be completed to decide who I will create allegiance with in the afternoon.

I'm going Polish Power here and picking greggdrews

Cue "Eye of the tiger", on endless loop for Saturday afternoon.

Haha, I am in the same boat as you in my callout with Grins.

Anyone else want to add their pick under greggdrews name? I'm ready to get out there, have some fun, and try to prove peeps wrong.

Back