#THPCallOut SirHoselRocket I'm calling you out

I'm here and happy to be here.....still navigating tapatalk and getting used to it.... alez367 has been playing some great golf lately.....bet will be determined soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome. I look forward to following along and teeing up with you when I come kick Alex's butt!

This should be fun to follow along - TP South and a callout, should be a great live thread. I think, I'm leaning towards SirHR. Sounds like he spends more time on the course than in his mom's basement posting about golf.

Wish I spent more time on the course....and thankfully Mom doesn't have a basement ;-)

I will so with the THP rookie SHR. He has won 2 of the last 3 matches so may be a little in Alez's head.

He had me before that for awhile....he's lit a fuse.....maybe I will be a little more motivated now...

Last edited:
oh i think alex needs to update his witb

Agreed...

Done. I'll update first post tonight with bag for Saturday.

Easy choice going with AlexAlex

I'll jump on the SHR wagon and Welcome to THP! Stay out of the ice plant o.k.? :act-up:

Will be be a nice follow!

JM

I'll jump on the SHR wagon and Welcome to THP! Stay out of the ice plant o.k.? :act-up:

Will be be a nice follow!

JM

I hate that ice plant. i think Skibum has a video of me swinging out of that stuff when he was here for the King. That stuff will mess up your wrists

Go get 'em Alez!!!

First post updated with WITB

Hope this crazy rain lets up for you guys by this weekend!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Been getting hammered this week. Sucks as I usually hit the range at lunch and havent been able to.

Me and you both. Might have to move up a tee box just because there will not be any roll out. Definitely winter rules.

Weather forecast for tomorrow. Going to be a cold round
96f9a83cca3fb5f86c5b9583e70771fd.jpg

Move up a tee box?...course is soft. So be it.....Winter rules ok....no moving up of tee boxes...

3 part bet. Stroke play. Front 9 -$10 Back 9 $10 Overall $20. $40 bucks up for grabs.....

Im looking forward to following along with the live updates. I know War Eagle and I kicked this off and it was a lot of fun on the course shooting videos, taking pictures and posting every hole.

I kind of want to tag along and watch this one live

Weather forecast for tomorrow. Going to be a cold round
96f9a83cca3fb5f86c5b9583e70771fd.jpg

Im-not-even-7uyh3v.jpg

I'd take a 60* round and RUN right now!!

Alez367 carries a 5.5 index I carry an 8.8. Let's put it to a vote since "someone" asked if we are playing straight up.....should he be giving me 3 pops?

Alez367 carries a 5.5 index I carry an 8.8. Let's put it to a vote since "someone" asked if we are playing straight up.....should he be giving me 3 pops?

That would depend on the course.
It would be somewhere between 1-4 most likely.

We are playing Torrey pines south course

We are playing Torrey pines south course

From the whites I believe its 73 or so and the blues I think are 75 or so, so you would just play off of that.

Well my question was, since it's stroke play, are we playing straight up? I though you gave strokes in match play but evidently I'm learning you can give strokes in stroke play as well. Either way, I'm coming home the winner

Well my question was, since it's stroke play, are we playing straight up? I though you gave strokes in match play but evidently I'm learning you can give strokes in stroke play as well. Either way, I'm coming home the winner

You guys are going with stroke play?
Should make for some interesting updates, since there is no real 1 up, 2 up, etc.
Should be fun, looking forward to following along.

Back