#THPCallOut SirHoselRocket I'm calling you out

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
So I figured why wait until next month to due a call out, SirHoselRocket I am calling you out. This Saturday, Torrey Pines South, Men's (Blue Tees). I'll leave the bet up to you.

Tale of the Tape:

Handicaps: Alez 5.5 - SirHoselRocket 8.8

We just played together last week in a casual round and needless to say, it wasn't pretty for one of us. We've played against each other numerous times before and until recently i've been the winner everytime but in our last 3 matches I've lost 2 out of the 3. Last time we played TP I lost by more than 5 strokes. The course is getting ready for the FARMERS INSURANCE OPEN so the rough is long, greens are fast and bunkers are getting filled in with the nice stuff. It's supposed to rain the next 4 days here in so cal so think the course is going to play alot longer than the stated 76.1/139, 7051 yds.

WITB Alez367:

Callaway GBB 9.5*
Callaway XR 3w - 15*
Taylormade SLDR 5w - 19*
Callaway Apex 4/23* hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 16' 5-pw
Callaway MD2/MD3 50/54/60
Odyssey White Hot RX - 33*

Last edited:
Im embarrassed to say this, but I dont know Sir Hosel Rocket. Upon checking he has not made any posts yet, so in that case, I will choose Alez367.
Hope to follow the action.

the new Odyssey makes the difference in this one. Going with Alez for the win!!!!

What kind of stakes are we talking?

I'll leave the bet to him but last time it was $5/$5/$5 and i went home $10 lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im embarrassed to say this, but I dont know Sir Hosel Rocket. Upon checking he has not made any posts yet, so in that case, I will choose Alez367.
Hope to follow the action.

He is someone new I convinced to join THP. He will be one of the people that gets the FOH coin I got in my grab bag.

I gotta go with Alez here. Assuming he can stick with his clubs for more than week it should be a win.

Gotta go with my boy alex!

Going with alez 2&1.

Alez367 over the mystery man!!

Alex 3&2 - I saw him play first hand, he knows that course like the back of his hand.

I'm gonna show the new guy some support! Hopefully he shows up here and the course! :alien:

Thanks spivey and Rob for the support. Awkward and Ski, you guys are brutal. As for Hosel, he can definitely hold his own. Only person I've ever seen taken hybrid from over 210 yds into south 18 and hold the green.

Thanks spivey and Rob for the support. Awkward and Ski, you guys are brutal. As for Hosel, he can definitely hold his own. Only person I've ever seen taken hybrid from over 210 yds into south 18 and hold the green.

I think you are going to find a landslide prediction victory here since the opponent has no posts.
Hopefully this fun endeavor will have him live posting and enjoying the Call Out.
Is he going to accept?

That is indeed impressive. Looking forward to following that match!

I'm here and happy to be here.....still navigating tapatalk and getting used to it.... alez367 has been playing some great golf lately.....bet will be determined soon....

Glad to have you.
Looking forward to this!

231 to be exact.....I need to channel that swing....

I'm here and happy to be here.....still navigating tapatalk and getting used to it.... alez367 has been playing some great golf lately.....bet will be determined soon....

Welcome to THP! Awesome way to get started.

So do I need to say "challenge accepted"

Welcome to THP! Awesome way to get started.

Agreed, better than my way of starting...by coming here looking for answers on which Mizuno iron was the most butteriest. :alien:

I will so with the THP rookie SHR. He has won 2 of the last 3 matches so may be a little in Alez's head.

231 to be exact.....I need to channel that swing....

Hey I said over 210 yds. It counts. And you better channel something if you're going to win this match. 3 strokes can be overcome

This should be fun to follow along - TP South and a callout, should be a great live thread. I think, I'm leaning towards SirHR. Sounds like he spends more time on the course than in his mom's basement posting about golf.

Back