THPers on The Grint

Been a while since there’s been any activity here. I’m still using and enjoying the Grint even if my scores aren’t so hot :LOL:
I still use it every round. Our HC season here ends Dec 31st so plenty of time for some rounds.

I might have to download and try out this app next year

I might have to download and try out this app next year
Fun stat tracking if you do the full paid version. I use it for my handicap and enter from Arccos after the round. Probably excessive, but I’m so used to the data.

Fun stat tracking if you do the full paid version. I use it for my handicap and enter from Arccos after the round. Probably excessive, but I’m so used to the data.
I’m an arccos user as well. Can’t see paying for something else. I keep a hdcp locally I pay for already

I’m an arccos user as well. Can’t see paying for something else. I keep a hdcp locally I pay for already
Yup I’d probably stop using the Grint if I got a handicap locally.

I follow @RealPretendPsychic and @Snickerdog and some others on here rounds live while I'm wishing I was playing spending quality time with the wife and dog. It's cool.

I follow @RealPretendPsychic and @Snickerdog and some others on here rounds live while I'm wishing I was playing spending quality time with the wife and dog. It's cool.
I need to try using Grint on my next golf trip. I haven’t tested their games and live leaderboard functions, but it seems fairly robust at least for singles. I tried to set it up for teams and couldn’t figure it out.

I need to try using Grint on my next golf trip. I haven’t tested their games and live leaderboard functions, but it seems fairly robust at least for singles. I tried to set it up for teams and couldn’t figure it out.
Games is really easy between a few players, and stableford stuff is so easy it's a dream. I use the leaderboard stuff for our league and it's pretty nice, but yeah, individual. I'd have to try to figure out a team format I think but I haven't really tried.

Yup I’d probably stop using the Grint if I got a handicap locally.
I had said earlier this year I would probably switch to a local HC but I don’t really play in anything that requires it so Grint will do I think. Not quite sure yet.

My Grint ID is Slowmo01

J.B. Cobb III

Sorry to bump an old thread like this but I just downloaded The Grint because now that I'm moving away from Arccos I'd like another on-course score-keeping solution. I played 9 holes while using Grint today. Is it possible to get rid of this "Tap to Resume Round in Progress" notification at the bottom? Am I able to save 9 hole rounds or does Grint only save full 18s? Can I 'end' the round somehow?
861E62E1-848F-425B-992B-7F70F3633FF7.jpeg
Am I only able to see the data on the stats tab if I'm a subscription member?
It all looks kinda faded out.

Also I’d be more than happy to add anyone if I can figure out how to use this app.
Here’s my QR code thing if anyone wants to add me.
46201A9A-98C4-4C25-9C34-06C5B0C25E07.jpeg

Tap to resume, up top there's a round settings tab, you can change from 18, front 9, back 9.

I’ll join in! FranTheMan on grint. If you can’t find me that way my name is Franny B on there.

it’s what I use to post all my scores!

The Grint: JuliaGolf or Julia Bishop ... I don't know which one it has me under.

Forum name: Deebo76
The Grint: Roshahn Whitner

AuzzieMatt here
Matt Faith on The Grint

And if you live anywhere near the Akron, OH area, join the club...I'm the chairman.

This is me :)72662DAB-ADE4-47B0-9F22-C6BC216FD9A3.jpeg

Thoughts on the free version versus the Pro or Pro+?

Question - if you use the paid for pro version, does Grint no longer offer a handicap? Mine is telling me I have to purchase one from USGA

I've been neglecting this thread! I think the first post is fully up to date. I need to add a few THPers on the app, although I'm no longer a Pro member now that I have a handicap through a local course here.

Question - if you use the paid for pro version, does Grint no longer offer a handicap? Mine is telling me I have to purchase one from USGA
I'm a pro member and it gives me a handicap.

Grint: tyryska (Tyler Ryska)

Back