Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Sun Mountain

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • OEM Specific

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
The last 2 stand bags I had were Ogio and they were very solid.

I love my Callaway Fusion 14 Stand

When it comes to stand bags, it's PING, and then there is everything else.

At the Championship we saw the Ping bags being made in Scottsdale, the QC process is top notch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Titleist 14 way Stand bag... It’s a stand bag, with the room of a Cart Bag... I switched to a Ogio Cirrus Bag this year, really light and great bag, but I love the 14 way divider of the Titleist bag and that’s why I went back...

whatever one is priced right and of good looks and quality. No brand matters to me. My current bag is an Ogio. been happy with it for several tears now and soon i may think getting new. id look at ogio just for sake i know i like my current one. But id be open to any right prcied and quality. Other than that its about the looks, the pockets setup.

But now im rethinking and youasked about stand bag. Mine is not a stand bag. So sorry but would still think similarly to what i mention.

My puma stand bag has been durable and lightweight for a few years now

Nike...oh wait...damn it!

Sun mountain and ping for me. Too many issues with Ogio and the legs for me.

Currently have the Callaway Fusion 14 bag. I like the 14 way top, and functionally have no legit complaints about the bag. From a visual standpoint, it's a little plain, and have been looking at bags with brighter colors. I'd love to replace it with the USA themed Under Armour 14 way stand bag. They're made by sun mountain, and would be similar to my cart bag, which is a Sun Mountain Sync.

There are so many quality bags on the market it’s hard to say who the best is. 10 years ago I would have said ping but they have been caught by others.

Love my C130-S.
14 way full length dividers, oversize putter well, great color options, plenty of storage. Works great walking, on a power cart, and on a Clicgear.

Love my C130-S.
14 way full length dividers, oversize putter well, great color options, plenty of storage. Works great walking, on a power cart, and on a Clicgear.

This one does look nice. Glad to hear good things about it.

It looked like Sun Mountain was going to run away with this poll, but the OEM specific bags are catching up. Maybe I should have broke it down further.

Whats the "best" 14 way stand bag? The "jamming my clubs into my Ping" is getting old.

Whats the "best" 14 way stand bag? The "jamming my clubs into my Ping" is getting old.

I love the Ogio Silencer stand bag, but apparently it’s going away. That’s what prompted this thread and poll.

Currently using an Ogio Cirrus that has been in use for a year now. No complaints here.

You want a stand bag where you can walk or take it to the range easily? Try the SM 4.5 LS 14 way - 10 inch diameter top, reworked top - personally, I go for the 4 way divider system.

You want a stand bag where you can walk or take it to the range easily? Try the SM 4.5 LS 14 way - 10 inch diameter top, reworked top - personally, I go for the 4 way divider system.

Does the 4-way divider system on the SM 4.5 have a putter well?

Does the 4-way divider system on the SM 4.5 have a putter well?

It does not - I usually put it up there with the driver - where the putter can learn to behave well.

I don't think I've had one yet that I truly love.

When it comes to stand bags, it's PING, and then there is everything else.

Used to agree with this whole heartedly...not so much in the last 5-6 years. But I get why people like them. The hoofer was my go to bag for 10+years

I don't think I've had one yet that I truly love.

Agree.

Ping - don't like club sticking and a lack of full length dividers - drives me nuts, so I don't buy Ping Stand Bags

Sun Mountain - no sticking and full length dividers - but the leg stand is clumsy in carts. I can deal with that...

Bumped for those who may not have seen this yet.

Huge fan of my Sun Mountain Four5; light enough for walking, cart strap channel reduces twisting when I ride, plus the 14-way top.

THIS. 100%

I’ve liked the last couple of Titliest Players bags, until they’ve ripped in various places. But can’t beat the warranty and customer service.

Just picked up a 2019 SM 4.5. Really loving it, especially the large opening. Perfect option for the range, carrying, or using a pushcart. Just need to figure out how best to organize the clubs.

d72fbff14adcb083d80b1ad06bab6429.jpg
e9207149e1bc298b8b85acc63bb05b91.jpg
e2b89688c31f89fd11db9be2556a647e.jpg
39e50b6ec5083fe6deacd1938a469fcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back