Throwing head covers at your caddy

No, it was just another tone deaf comment on the thread. No one's talking about being perfect, we’re only saying that there are certain lines you shouldn’t cross. I can’t believe on a golf forum we need to discuss whether or not tossing your head cover in someone else’s face is a big deal or not. Try it with someone at your course this weekend...tell them you’re sorry but you were just being competitive, and then let us know on Monday how it goes.

Until any of us are playing for our livelihood, none of us truly understand the pressure. How many of us have butterflies in our stomachs on the first tee of our club championship?

Until any of us are playing for our livelihood, none of us truly understand the pressure. How many of us have butterflies in our stomachs on the first tee of our club championship?
Because you can't have a career defining moment unless your golf ball is deemed to be unplayable? Baloney. People ate faced with pressure all the time. Some rise up. Some fail. This dude failed. Hopefully he learns fron that failure, owns it, and doesn't take his frustrations out on those around him inappropriately from this point forward.

If there is an example of a bubble wrap mentality, it's this primadonna who failed to man up the moment he was finally faced with adversity.

Question just in general and not at anyone at all.

Why get worked up over someone else's opinion? Doesn't make either one right or wrong.

Who was it that fired their caddie mid round then started to carry their own clubs. Then a fan came out and caddied for him for the rest of the way?

Sent from HTX

Who was it that fired their caddie mid round then started to carry their own clubs. Then a fan came out and caddied for him for the rest of the way?

Sent from HTX

i think robert allenby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think robert allenby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the caddie was the one who walked out in the middle of the round. Quite possible both happened at different times with Allenby.

Back