Tic Tac. Mint or Candy?

PPFour12

2023 Data Experience! Grandaddy X 🤯
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
First of all, does anyone actually buy the mint flavors?

I’m guessing the answer to the above is no. Orange or Fruit Adventure for the win.

Do you eat them just a couple at a time or devour the entire pack like I do?

I eat more than a couple at a time and I like the Orange ones best, but they're still a mint.

Depends on the flavor.

Mint? I use them like mints.

Orange? I devour. 🤣

Depends on the flavor.

Mint? I use them like mints.

Orange? I devour. 🤣
This exactly. Orange tic tac serving size is entire container.

It's been awhile since I have had a Tic Tac however the mint ones I eat more sparingly than the orange ones, the orange are candy to me.

I was convinced no one ever purchased the mint flavors. I’ve never actually seen it happen.

mint = mint candy.
other = candy

What are we even doing here donut hater?

Woah. Wait. Are you saying you classify a mint as a candy? Absurd.

Side note, I do enjoy Tic Tac gum.

I was convinced no one ever purchased the mint flavors. I’ve never actually seen it happen.
Bought two packs of the white ones for my daughter yesterday.

Until now I’ve always considered All tic tacs to be mints.
I’ve honestly never thought about it though before this. This is going to occupy way too much brain space.

Until now I’ve always considered All tic tacs to be mints.
I’ve honestly never thought about it though before this. This is going to occupy way too much brain space.

It’s a very important thing to consider.

Is there anything better than the two that get stuck in the top? Just when you think your out, surprise!!

I actually like Tic Tac's mint flavor. It's different from a regular mint flavor to me. Better.

Candy is chewable, mints are meant to dissolve. I would lean toward mint over candy.

Back