Tiger and Taylormade - SUNDAY RED Apparel, Shoes, Bags, Equipment..

Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Not a fan of the logo but the move makes sense for Tiger. I suspect this is a biggie for TaylorMade.

I like the tiger by itself... The SDR can go, tho.

Absolutely hate the logo. That being said, if the clothes are good, I'll check it out. It won't be because it's Tiger's line. It will be because the clothing is good. 🤷‍♂️

I like the tiger by itself... The SDR can go, tho.
Why is it SDR? Sunday is one word. They break it up as Sun Day? I don’t get it.

Why is it SDR? Sunday is one word. They break it up as Sun Day? I don’t get it.

Someone had a bright idea and convinced others to run with it

I'm not a Tiger fan and won't be buying any of the apparel, but I like the new logo better than the "TW" one. And just about any other apparel company is a step up from Nike.

The "SDR" doesn't make sense for the two words it abbreviates, but I get it. Otherwise people are going to be asking "Why's he wearing a hat that says 'Senior'?

Can't think of an athlete that is supposedly the best that ever was to be on to their 3rd logo!

I don’t mind the logo at all, but the days where everyone wears what Tiger Woods is wearing I think are long gone.

Love the older TW stuff. Hoping this has some good offerings.

I know this got moved to the apparel section but the Clubs part stood out to me too.

At first I was thinking T-SDR, TW SDR, something.. but then I started thinking about their Designer Series drivers right now, and recent collabs. No way there isn't a Sunday Red driver, right? That VF shaft was made for it.

underwhelmed but it will sell... hope the quality and pricing is good for all

That logo is awful.

Back