Tiger and Taylormade - SUNDAY RED Apparel, Shoes, Bags, Equipment..

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+

Thoughts?

Not a huge fan of the logo. Guess I need to see it in person. I prefer the old TW logo.

Not surprised but still like the old simple “TW” logo. I wonder of Nike owned the trademark and wouldn’t release to Tiger. Maybe we’ll get 5he full story in the future.

I’m on my head like:
“ they are consciously trying to capitalize on his personal specific image?”
*cheap move by them*

Edit: okay,not a cheap move, if TW is on board then let them run.
Logo 👎 not a fan

Last edited:
This is where my mind went too. That said, I like the premise behind the TM spin with the 15 wins.
It’s building traction , yes there will be a divide between those who believe in the Nike years … and those who will follow his new adventure …..

Be very interesting to see how this , builds …. ( Can imagine with such a dominant figure , there has been some
concerted planning over this )

I dig it.

I kind of like it. I'm not a huge fan of the TW logo - I don't think it has the meaning to me it does to others. I like that Tiger and the detail if it really is the 15 stripes on purpose for the majors.

I really don't get it. Why do companies think the masses can be swayed by what a celebrity wears, plays or eats. I don't give a damn.
If I start dressing like Tiger do I have to warn my wife my willie might take it as a license to wander?

I really don't get it. Why do companies think the masses can be swayed by what a celebrity wears, plays or eats. I don't give a damn.
If I start dressing like Tiger do I have to warn my wife my willie might take it as a license to wander?
They don’t think, they know. What could you possibly do for a living these days that doesn’t rely on marketing in some way shape or form?

I think the logo is awful. I didn't care for the TW logo either though. I'll wait to see how it looks on the apparel.

Not crazy about the logo. Maybe it will look better in hand. Not a big chance I run out and buy any of it anyway like or dislike.

They don’t think, they know. What could you possibly do for a living these days that doesn’t rely on marketing in some way shape or form?
I work for the government. The unaccountable, unelected side. They obviously don't give a damn what the public thinks.

Wasn’t aware TaylorMade had apparel. Don’t care for the logo. Nothing about this endeavor says I’m buying (yet).

The logo is terrible - exact opposite of the clean TW.
And not for nothing, there’s about zero chance TaylorMade clothes are going to be better than Nike.
So downgrade and downgrade.

I like the logo. I like that Taylormade is going to try and have a bigger presence in the apparel space. When I look at something like their headcover designs or the designs they put on pix balls it’s clear the team over there has talent. Interested to see if that carries over to this new Tiger merch and apparel

For someone who has always been know as a terrible dresser. Do we want him designing clothes.

For someone who has always been know as a terrible dresser. Do we want him designing clothes.
What makes you think he’ll be designing the clothes?

My understanding is that TW owns the TW logo so not impossible the coexist somehow.

This one is still my favorite:

CE954D6F-BE9B-47CF-92C5-007A41D4819B.jpeg

Love it. Can see many desiring wearing it.

Took me a bit to get used to old Logo, will be the same for this one.

Back