Tiger and Taylormade - SUNDAY RED Apparel, Shoes, Bags, Equipment..

Not a fan of the logo but I like the "Sunday Red" idea.

Don’t know about the logo but excited to see the line.

It’ll be interesting to see how this logo gets incorporated into clothing etc. let’s say I’m on the fence at this point.

I had to read through the whole thread before I went back and figured out where the logo actually was in the OP.

Wondered if it was an eye test at first 😂

It’ll be interesting to see how this logo gets incorporated into clothing etc. let’s say I’m on the fence at this point.
Im thinking like Lacoste would be nice.

I really don't get it. Why do companies think the masses can be swayed by what a celebrity wears, plays or eats….
Because they can…and I actually like the new logo.

I could see that. What about a hat? That’s where I struggle
Again something like Lacoste would be good for me too. I’m not a fan of big logos and paying companies to advertise for them.
1705758638819.png

I never bought anything Nike with the TW logo, and that will continue with Taylor Made and any new Tiger logo.

Not sure I get the “SDR” since Sunday is one word.

SUN DAY RED vs SUNDAY RED

The rich get richer… people will flock to the “latest and greatest “. Stuff will sell out immediately. They should say “limited edition “ so it sells out the first hour…. And it would

I’m a bit eh on the logo

I like the logo and the color red.

I’m indifferent to the logo and branding. I doubt I’ll buy anything other than a hat or hoodie, but curious what the materials will be and ultimately the manufacturer. TM staffers wear adidas for the most part but doubt they are the clothing side of this

It's going to be weird to wear a blue "Sunday Red" shirt.

Being an Auburn fan, this is the first thing I thought of…
IMG_7091.jpeg

I’m not surprised at all.

The logo is just meh for me, don't really own anything with the TW logo on it either and probably won't with this one but not surprised by the move.

Don’t love the logo but I get it. Name isn’t bad. Guessing Nike owned the rights to the TW

Back