Tiger In Trouble Again

More legal trouble with Erica Herman.

It seems this is a continuation of her attempts to get out of the NDA she signed so she can sell a book. That doesn’t mean it’s not true, but she has motivation to stretch the truth.

A predictable result of a bitter breakup. She got a taste of living the luxury lifestyle and now is attempting to extract as much money as possible. I’d bet on Tiger’s legal team in this dispute, worst case is he might have to write check to make the problem go away.

Poor tiger…

Sensationalized headline for clicks. Old story that she wants to profit off a break up.

And the Tiger haters won’t believe him. I’m sure the truth is $omewhere in the middle.
This is why we have court. Let a jury decide.

She seemed like she was all smiles at the tournaments when on TV.

Kinda saw this coming after issues with the NDA. She wants to talk publicly for whatever reason and this was the next avenue for her

We u$ed to have court. Now we have $en$ationalized new$ coverage and all the rest of the crap.

Side note - people complain about click bait. But then often click said bait (like this thread title). Sensationalized news coverage is what we get because it's what consumers flock to consume. If people wanted objective well researched news pieces that served up objective facts using traditional journalistic methods/standards, that's what we would reward. Instead everybody wants the news/information equivalent of junk food....then blames the industry for serving it to us.

Interesting that she was ok with the alleged sexual harassment when they were together for more than 5 years, but now they are broken up, she is suddenly not ok with it?

Lawsuit is for 30 million dollars. Whoa.

Not a tiger fan but you don't have a 5 year relationship and live with this person if he sexually harassed you in the beginning.
I understand the logical position you're taking here, but realistically, it's not true. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where this exact dynamic occured. Power dynamics are a troubling thing, especially when very wealthy celebrities are involved.

Side note - people complain about click bait. But then often click said bait (like this thread title). Sensationalized news coverage is what we get because it's what consumers flock to consume. If people wanted objective well researched news pieces that served up objective facts using traditional journalistic methods/standards, that's what we would reward. Instead everybody wants the news/information equivalent of junk food....then blames the industry for serving it to us.

Truth. Who knows what to believe anymore? Google your opinion and it becomes fact. Small groups such as these seem to be capable of sorting out fact from fiction, but others all agree to the fiction.

Anyway, I think Tiger’s chances of ever being in a meaning relationship sailed a long time ago.

I understand the logical position you're taking here, but realistically, it's not true. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where this exact dynamic occured. Power dynamics are a troubling thing, especially when very wealthy celebrities are involved.
5 years? This women is not some high-school drop out reliant on a man to take care of her.

Does tiger strike you as an abusive person? He does not to me and again, I don't like him.

5 years? This women is not some high-school drop out reliant on a man to take care of her.

Does tiger strike you as an abusive person? He does not to me and again, I don't like him.
I've been let down by assuming people (not just celebrities) are certain things when it turns out they're not.

Matters like this, I don't want to eyeball judge anybody, and just want to sit back and wait for the story to unfold.

What I do know, Tiger's lawyers are much better than Erica's and the story that comes out will be colored by that.

A predictable result of a bitter breakup. She got a taste of living the luxury lifestyle and now is attempting to extract as much money as possible. I’d bet on Tiger’s legal team in this dispute, worst case is he might have to write check to make the problem go away.
Yep... just part of the "negotiation" process...

I said it when all of this first came out but Tiger is really bad at breaking up. Dude can't even do it in person and has his attorneys do it.

Money attracts this type thing like a magnet. Tiger's reputation only make's it worse.

I've been let down by assuming people (not just celebrities) are certain things when it turns out they're not.

Matters like this, I don't want to eyeball judge anybody, and just want to sit back and wait for the story to unfold.

What I do know, Tiger's lawyers are much better than Erica's and the story that comes out will be colored by that.
Let me point out where I'm also wrong. My sister inlaw is/was in an abusive marriage....not physical but mental. She finally got the courage after 25 years to leave him.....and she has a masters degree and is very successful. So my comment about being a "highschool" drop out doesn't always fit.

I'm not a lawyer or play one of TV but this may have teeth.

Herman’s attorney. “On Mr. Woods’s own portrayal of events, he imposed an NDA on her as a condition to keep her job when she began having a sexual relationship with him. A boss imposing different work conditions on his employee because of their sexual relationship is sexual harassment.”

He will settle out of court like he usually does, the life of a billionaire.

This coming after the Tampon seen around the world. Dude seems to have some weird issues with women.

Kinda saw this coming after issues with the NDA. She wants to talk publicly for whatever reason and this was the next avenue for her
If you spent 5 years with Tiger, with that kind of access to him, and he was done with you..

Wouldn't you want to cash in too?

This coming after the Tampon seen around the world. Dude seems to have some weird issues with women.
we didn't need this episode to realize that Tiger has weird issues with women lmao - he's made a spectacular mess out of it over the last who cares how many years.

Back