Tiger playing once a month

Maybe he meant during the months that had majors or the Players and his Hero Challenge. That equates to about 6 months or 6 events.
I heard them say on PGA Radio on SiriusXM that they think this is what he really meant.

Iam not his greatest fan or critic , but if he’s had the surgery and rehab, amd
Gets a roadworthy , can’t see why not .

I don’t think it’s his swing that’s the issue it’s the playing day - practice / play/ post practice , that’s on his leg - stand walk etc .

Despite all the opinions , only when the tournament starts and ends will
We know , and it just may be a surprise too ……

I heard them say on PGA Radio on SiriusXM that they think this is what he really meant.
It honestly makes sense to me. Why would he want to push it further and beat up the body.

It honestly makes sense to me. Why would he want to push it further and beat up the body.
agreed. Would be even cooler to see Charlie on the bag, but even he said, he can't play hookie that much lol

His stride looks a lot better. Obviously a lot of golf to be played this week so we will see

Never get tired of watching Tiger, I so want him on the Champions Tour.

Seems ambitious to me. I saw vids of him on the driving range and while the swing looked decent, he seemed to be moving quite gingerly in between swings picking up the tees, etc

I'm ready to move on from him. There is so much talent on the Tour, I no longer have interest in seeing all 70 or 68 or 78 shots he plays any longer.

I'm ready to move on from him. There is so much talent on the Tour, I no longer have interest in seeing all 70 or 68 or 78 shots he plays any longer.

True, I’d like to think that he was a catalyst to a lot of these guys.

True, I’d like to think that he was a catalyst to a lot of these guys.
Agreed. No different than Jack, Arnie, Player and Watson were for Couples, Tiger, Phil, etc.

Let's move on and look for the next big gamer.

Honestly, that seems like a lot. I would imagine we see Tiger, when recovered, 6-8 times a year. 12 seems excessive.
Yeah I mean if he starts at Genesis you are looking at Players or AP, Masters, US Open, Open Championship, and probably it unless he makes the playoffs which is doubtful. So I mean it sounds great and promising, but still we are looking at 5 maybe 6 starts right? Either way, I’ll be glued to coverage those weeks.

Yeah I mean if he starts at Genesis you are looking at Players or AP, Masters, US Open, Open Championship, and probably it unless he makes the playoffs which is doubtful. So I mean it sounds great and promising, but still we are looking at 5 maybe 6 starts right? Either way, I’ll be glued to coverage those weeks.
6 events, max.

I too will be glued to them.

Maybe he meant during the months that had majors or the Players and his Hero Challenge. That equates to about 6 months or 6 events.
My guess is Genesis, Players, Masters, PGA, US Open, The Open, maybe a FedEx Cup, and the Hero. 7-9 total any given year and maybe a Ryder Cup or two more.

My guess is Genesis, Players, Masters, PGA, US Open, The Open, maybe a FedEx Cup, and the Hero. 7-9 total any given year and maybe a Ryder Cup or two more.
I could see that just feel it may be too much for the 🐅.

Honestly, that seems like a lot. I would imagine we see Tiger, when recovered, 6-8 times a year. 12 seems excessive.
I think he meant in season like thru August and then he will probably pack it in for the year

Considering it’s an 8 month season, playing 8 tournaments seems realistic

Tiger playing that much would be huge for the game of golf imo

And here I thought it as just me. I didn’t need to see Emmitt Smith play for the Cardinals and I don’t need to see Tiger hobble around shooting 75s. If he was competitive it would be different but I’m starting to think that ship has probably sailed.

Tiger playing that much would be huge for the game of golf imo
Why do you think that?

Wouldn't you rather watch someone, today, who can hit all the shots and score in the 60's consistently?

I grew up watching Jack & Watson dominate. Nothing better than Verne Lundquist call at the Masters with Jack @ 48. However, at that time he was more or less a shell of what he was 10 years earlier. At that point the attention started to move to Freddie & Seve.

With all due respect, IMHO, It's time to move on from the 2nd greatest player of all time.

Why do you think that?

Wouldn't you rather watch someone, today, who can hit all the shots and score in the 60's consistently?

I grew up watching Jack & Watson dominate. Nothing better than Verne Lundquist call at the Masters with Jack @ 48. However, at that time he was more or less a shell of what he was 10 years earlier. At that point the attention started to move to Freddie & Seve.

With all due respect, IMHO, It's time to move on from the 2nd greatest player of all time.
Because there has never been a golfer that moves the needle like Tiger.

2nd best or GOAT, but nobody has done more for the game than Tiger Woods.

Because there has never been a golfer that moves the needle like Tiger.

2nd best or GOAT, but nobody has done more for the game than Tiger Woods.
you are going to upset the boomers

Back