Tiger vs Phil on PPV

Hmmm. Maybe. Is intriguing enough to think it would be fun to watch but if it’s much more than $40? Ehhh.... now a PPV match that was for their own $$$$ than I would be willing to buy in advance I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, my buddy and I talked about this exact scenario. I would have to buy if it is less than 50 bucks. It is golf so it will not be over in 90 seconds...

No PPV for me.

No to this as a PPV. I'll catch it the next day if it generates buzz.

My guess is 39.99 SD and 49.99 for HD. Either way probably won't buy it unless I have a bunch of people over...which most likely won't happen either. I'll catch it the next day.

Phil -vs- Tiger is a PPV event? lol

No thanks. I'll stick to watching college football on Black Friday.

No way would I order that

Nope, will just follow along on social media to see how it's going.

I think alot of people will for the same reason non boxing fans bought the McGregor Mayweather fight. Tiger is huge in the sporting world and it will be water cooler talk come Monday.

But the only opportunity to see Mayweather fight live on tv is pay-per-view. Tiger and Phil are playing televised tournaments 20 times per year, which anyone may watch for free.

A group of us are talking about renting it and watching at one of our houses. If for some reason that fell through is still probably rent it myself or more likely go out to a sports bar to watch it.

Plus if you are at a bar in your county, there is always a chance you can be on Live PD.
Haha... You in Pasco County Wardy? :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good way to put it.. I think I'd pay for a Live PD ppv event before buying this match. Again, I'll catchbirnon YouTube the next day. Nobody spoil it for me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll be tuning in. Would them rather not have gone the PPV route but I will still watch.

Nope, wont pay for it. I will, however, stream it.

No way for an exposition match

I’ll watch but really curious to see tiger go lefty for the match.
759d3a31c84442bcd55b00fea27ff2bf.png

I might split it with a couple of buddies but I wouldn’t buy it by myself.

Imma watch it for sure. Big fan of both, should make for a great match.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

I am definitely NOT going to pay 30-60 to watch these 2 play golf.
I don't have cable. But I do know how to stream so I will definitely watch it.

This was way more interesting when I thought it was their own money they were competing for. No way I pay to watch this. Or care about the result.

Prolly gonna go out there and watch it live (love Shadow Creek) but if not I'll pay PPV whatever it is

I would buy it

100% yes i will buy it. the opportunity to watch every step, every trash talk, every shot, and every nuance of the round between two of the most famous golfers of my generation is something really special and i don't want to miss it. sure it might be on youtube, or it might not. i'd rather sacrifice the same cost as playing a round of golf or buying some golf balls for such an opportunity.

Right now I’m working on actually being there.

Same here... but if not I'll definitely pay

Back