Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360 THP Club 2

Went -17 on the daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a good score but i got disconnected while playing and when i tried to submit my score it said that I had already played and wasn't able to submit

I don't know about anyone else, but I really like the settings that we used in the weekly tournament.

Yeah, the caddy setting can be set to manual so that you can choose whether to use it or not...plus it doesn't automatically set your shot up for you.

Yeah, the caddy setting can be set to manual so that you can choose whether to use it or not...plus it doesn't automatically set your shot up for you.
I pretty much only use caddy recommendations for putting since I find that a lot of the time I can get closer to the pin with a set up shot compared to what they recommend

Is the site still messed up? I notice we have not had any tourneys lately.

I'd be willing to try if you want me too. I notice that hardly anyone played the weekly last week. I didn't know if it was a glitch or if we just had a down week.

I think we can declare our club deceased?

I've been trying to play pretty regular, but I never see any THP Club tourneys.

Anyone interested in starting a new club?

Gamertag Kingpong416 on Xbox if you are interested.

I'd be willing to give it another go.

I would as well.

I'm cool with it but if somebody isn't going to set up some club tournaments then is there really a point? I know we all can't play every single day, but I was excited that at least once a week I'd play a club tournement with fellow THPers

I'm cool with it but if somebody isn't going to set up some club tournaments then is there really a point? I know we all can't play every single day, but I was excited that at least once a week I'd play a club tournement with fellow THPers

That was certainly what killed this club. Probably need to have more than one admin so that is if one is out of pocket a few days the club doesn't crash.

Back