gbigoose1

Reaction score
Handicap
Do we have have any threads on this club already? If so just merge. I know there is a 910 driver thread but..

Anyways, does anybody own this club and have a review for it. I'm really intrigued by this club and love the concept of a club that you can go to if your struggling off the tee (hopefully you can go to it lol). So any thoughts?

Right now I've pretty much got my bag setup except 3 wood, 4 wood or 3 hybrid, and 4 hybrid.

I have heard the 910Fd is a monster off the tee, would be a great back up driver/FW, its a little harder to get up in the air and hit off the fairway but i bet the trade off is worth it.

I haven't pulled the trigger on it as the fitter and I haven't sorted the shaft yet but even with a not quite right shaft the Fd is a monster. I had no luck trying to hitting it off the deck (that's what Mashie's are for) but off the tee I was having great results. Said are results are rather annoying as I recently stuck a Kusala blue into the Cobra (should have gone for black) and the Fd was longer with better spin numbers when I got a nice stroke on it. My main problem is the stock PX/Ahina is slightly too heavy and the Kai'li it to torquey. I'm waiting for more shafts to roll in so I can see how it goes with a RIP/Aftermarket Kai'li and even a Ilima.

I hit these this past weekend and preferred the F as it seemed more versatile. And the difference between the two was very hard to discern. But I LOVE the alignment aid and the whole look of the 910 stuff.

Thanks for the answers guys. Does anybody know how long the shaft is in the Fd and F?

910Fd Lie Length STD Face Angle
13.5º 57º 43" .5º Open
15º 57º 43" .5º Open

910F Lie Length STD Face Angle
13.5º 57º 43" .5º Open
15º 57º 43" .5º Open
17º 57.5º 42.5" .5º Open
19º 58º 42" .5º Open

I like that it's 43'' myself. I pulled the stock Matrix shaft out of my Superfast and slapped a Tour xstiff axivcore @ 43'' in my Superfast and I find it to be much more accurate.

I need to educate myself a bit more on the 910 line. I've heard good things about these fwy woods and would love for them to be present at the outing.

Me too TC. Would love to take the F or Fd out on the course. Come on Titleist. I bet you would get 3-4 sales easy if you joined up!!

Me too TC. Would love to take the F or Fd out on the course. Come on Titleist. I bet you would get 3-4 sales easy if you joined up!!

Well, I can assure you that they'll receive a request.

What I like best about the 910 line is you can get really effective gapping. You can get a 13.5 Fd for a "shorter, accurate driver" then a 17* regular fairway that you can adjust to 15* or 19* then throw in a hybrid that you can adjust to whatever loft you need to fill the rest of the gap.

I went into my local golf shop yesterday and spent some time hitting the 910F on the monitor vs my Taylormade r7. I use my 3 wood off the deck most of the time. I have been wanting to get the 910F because I thought it was cool with the options it has for changing the set-up. I hit it with a few different shafts and set-ups but at the end of the day I hit my r7 better than all of them.

They seemed quite a bit heavier than mine and I just could not justify the cost. I have been looking to change out my 3 wood and my 4 hybird but everything I hit was no better then what I had. I tried the 910h as well but not much difference. I also tried the new Adams 3 wood no better.

I would like to play a round with one because real life is different than the monitor. Maybe if we have a demo day ill give it a try again.

I went into my local golf shop yesterday and spent some time hitting the 910F on the monitor vs my Taylormade r7. I use my 3 wood off the deck most of the time. I have been wanting to get the 910F because I thought it was cool with the options it has for changing the set-up. I hit it with a few different shafts and set-ups but at the end of the day I hit my r7 better than all of them.

They seemed quite a bit heavier than mine and I just could not justify the cost. I have been looking to change out my 3 wood and my 4 hybird but everything I hit was no better then what I had. I tried the 910h as well but not much difference. I also tried the new Adams 3 wood no better.

I would like to play a round with one because real life is different than the monitor. Maybe if we have a demo day ill give it a try again.

This is the 910F thread so its a bit out of place but the Mashie is far and away better then what you got now. Its an awesome hybrid.

This is the 910F thread so its a bit out of place but the Mashie is far and away better then what you got now. Its an awesome hybrid.

I have been looking for one to try. I want to hit one sooo bad. but no one has it in my town yet,

I have been looking for one to try. I want to hit one sooo bad. but no one has it in my town yet,

Theyre not around here yet either but Ive been lucky enough to play two rounds with one and its the truth. Awesome shaft and awesome head so... awesome results lol. I bet they start showing up in the next week or so and when they do be sure to hit one. Theyve been a huge hit here on THP and theres a big testing thread where you can check out THP testers thoughts.

Thread revival!

Had an awesome round with my 910Fd at the weekend. This thing is super easy to hit off the tee, and I find it ok off the deck.

The shaft I have is a Kai'Li and I set it to 16.5* as well, so more of a 4 wood than a 3 wood. I've not hit the 910F so can't comment about that head, but the Fd is great.

Also really love the solid "thunk" sound it makes at impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the owner of a 910F I can say I love it. The solid feel off the face is fantastic and yes it's not a super light club but I do find it quite forgiving.

Back