Hit my driver OK this weekend. Had two shots where the club made a strange rattle, and I thought I broke the shaft. It turns out the screw was loose. Hase this happened to anyone else?
Never, with any driver. I always make sure I turn the torque wrench enough to hear a few clicks just to be safe. It probably makes zero difference except in my mind.

Also, I’m still having a great time with my TSi4.

I think this driver is going to be fun. This was after 5 shots
D0F9848B-E6D0-436F-A857-AF5A978054C5.jpeg

God I love that face!! I liked it from the beginning and over time I've come to love it even more.
It looks great, the feel is amazing and the sound, oh the sound is so good. Not muted, not a high pitched, just very pleasing.

God I love that face!! I liked it from the beginning and over time I've come to love it even more.

i thought the face was so stupid when i first saw it. gimmicky. then i saw it in person and it looked better than i expected. then i hit and fell in love with it. now i think it just looks MEAN.

EZWavHc.png

Here’s my 11 months later review of my 10* TSi3 with Mitsubishi Blue AV Raw stiff shaft. I use Garmin club sensors on all of my clubs so I know my total distances for each. I average 258 yards with my driver per Garmin but above was my best drive ever in the low 60’s with light rain this past Sunday. Once I hit it I knew it was a bomb, it felt like nothing off of the club face. Why can’t I have a perfectly sequenced swing all the time? Lol

I had a good TrackMan session this evening with my TSi3. It is almost impossible to beat the numbers relative to the swing speed.

804FA745-B301-4D36-9D0D-394BA1382DF9.jpegAD986682-92CC-49C9-83D6-086727B263DA.jpegD7DA53C2-DAEE-4882-AD44-65DCDCA4FBA1.jpeg5FB44DBB-8952-49EA-9E0D-C67FAB700625.jpeg8C359F61-3AF9-4273-B841-3E905CC6DF81.jpegA307B275-93DD-49E1-B4E5-A34D725B4826.jpeg

Got to play the TSi2 for the first time on course today. It definitely doesn't have as muted of a sound as my Epic Speed. Not a loud crack but a nice pitch to it. Distance wise it was right on line with the Speed with a few getting out closer to 250 yards. Dispersion was a bit looser with the Tensei Blue R shaft than Iike and I have found a Black RDX for it already. I was able to test a RDX after todays round on the range and was getting a much better ball flight and and more distance with it.

Last edited:
I'm a few months in on my TSi3, and the honeymoon is......... most definitely still going!

I've been tracking and logging my rounds lately with a phone app, and since I got my TSi3, I've hit 71% of my fairways. I may have hit some longer drives with my ST190 that I played prior, but not by much, and not that many. Certainly not enough to make me want to give up the accuracy I've gained. And the club just looks and feels amazing. I've gotten more comments from playing partners about the sound, though. They love it. I love it. It's hands down the best sounding driver I've ever played.

I played a round the other day with an older gentleman, and he was playing an old school Cleveland HiBore Monster. My God, the noise. It was a great reminder of how far drivers have come in the last several years.

I'm absolutely stuck into this driver, and don't see anything else out there that even moves the needle for me right now.

I’m looking forward to getting a couple more rounds in with my tsi4 this week. The first 3 were very promising but have a feeling it will really get out to the test this week in NM. I have 3 rounds in with it so far with the hzrdus smoke yellow and they went fairly well however I have an Accra tz6 cb with a Titleist tip that I could bring as well. Just not sure if now is the time to be messing around

I snagged a TSi3 over the weekend. In minty condition for a nice price.

I now have a TSi2 and 3. lol.

I had a session with my swing coach on TrackMan this evening. As I was making driver swings, my coach said, “Keep this driver forever. I have only seen one other session where the smash factor hit such heights over and over. It was with one of my long drive comp guys.” I literally was getting smash factor of 1.52 and 1.53 over and over, until my swing tired out.

I snagged a TSi3 over the weekend. In minty condition for a nice price.

I now have a TSi2 and 3. lol.
Get the TSi4 and you will have a troika.

I foresee me hitting this driver very soon!

As the 2021 season comes to an end for me here in WNY, I can say that the TSi2 has been the most consistent driver I have owned to date. It's that perfect mix of look, forgiveness, distance, reliability I have always wanted. I have gamed it now for a full year since I got my fitting, in that span of time I won my league flight, came 1st in a few tournaments this year, and shot my PB of 83. Obv. there are 13 other clubs in my bag that help, but getting off the tee and being in play helps a lot.

So last weekend I played the TSi2 with the Tensei blue R flex shaft and averaged 231, received my RDX black 6.0 shaft this week and got it out today and averaged 245. So really happy with the shaft change and the dispersion was much better/tighter today than last week.
With the RDX I feel like I can swing a bit harder and just get better results.
I have a 10° set at c/3 so +75 on the loft. Nice higher ball flight than the Epic Speed and I think a bit more carry yards.
Hopefully I can get to my home course next weekend and will have a better idea of carry yardages as I know where to hit on that course.

Really like this driver after 2 rounds.

So last weekend I played the TSi2 with the Tensei blue R flex shaft and averaged 231, received my RDX black 6.0 shaft this week and got it out today and averaged 245. So really happy with the shaft change and the dispersion was much better/tighter today than last week.
With the RDX I feel like I can swing a bit harder and just get better results.
I have a 10° set at c/3 so +75 on the loft. Nice higher ball flight than the Epic Speed and I think a bit more carry yards.
Hopefully I can get to my home course next weekend and will have a better idea of carry yardages as I know where to hit on that course.

Really like this driver after 2 rounds.

6.0 flex?! someone is eating his cream of wheaties

Back