I'm still a little wild at times, but I've mostly taken the left side out with some recent swing and grip tweaks, as well as a shaft change. Only missed one significantly left yesterday, and I hit several definite bombs. Biggest thing right now is I'm struggling with some impact position issues, so I'm not getting all I can out of it. But that is ultimately why I fit into the TSR2 and why I'm still using it - it's a monster at retaining speed across the face. I had a couple balls go 250+ despite being nowhere near the center of the face.

This driver is a key reason why @blazinden thinks I'm a bomber but I'm actually not 😅 so thanks for that, Titleist!
You were hitting the tsr2 very well.

IMG_9562.jpeg
I really like this driver. I struggled with a left miss on Sunday, so took a few minutes after today’s round in the sim to set it back to A1. Looking forward to playing again on Friday, hoping for more of these!

I was gaming a tsr4 9* which I liked but my mishits were atrocious, high toe snap draws… it seems the tsr3 would be more forgiving???
Curious if anyone else has gone from 3 to 4 and what loft would be suggested, was thinking to stick with 9 degree.

IMG_9574.png
Hot start today with the 2.

IMG_9587.png
IMG_9588.png
IMG_9589.png
Having a lot of fun with this 2/AD-DI set-up. It’s sort of opened up a few lines for me off the tee that I wouldn’t have thought possible, and dispersion has improved to the point where my mis-hits are staying so much more playable. Hitting driver well makes this game a whole lot easier.

Hitting driver well makes this game a whole lot easier.
that is impressive! i don't have the kind of swing speed to go 300+ like that but the more i play this TSR2, the more and more i fall in love with it. my average distance is creeping up it's giving me confidence to take lines with carries that i didn't try to test in the past. getting closer to the green absolutely makes the game easier.

for example, this hole is pretty straightforward, but it slopes right and sucks anything pushed right further down into those trees. i feel like i spent years of my life punching out of those trees back up to the fairway. now i find myself aiming at them and letting it draw back. so much fun!

09.jpg

Had some fun with this thing yesterday. Was playing more of a cut off the tee, and leaned into it and hit a couple of really nice drives. Had a few of the low heel misses show up, and I’m always shocked at how playable that miss is despite the loss of ball speed and distance. I don’t foresee anything replacing this anytime soon - my confidence is really high off the tee currently.

I'm still gaining strokes on my 10 cap brethren and my 5 cap betters according to Shot Scope (2.59 and 0.85 strokes, respectively), but I'm struggling with a bit of a wild right miss right now. Part of it is by design, as I'm very much set up to take the left side out of play (heavier shaft, open hosel setting, plus a weaker grip), so I think I need to spend a little time dialing it back in. I'm only averaging 33% fairways right now, heavily skewed to a right miss - which is good that it's mostly one way, but I need to tighten it up. Because when it aligns, I love what I see out of the flight with the TSR2. I'm still P-avg 265 yards with the TSR2, even with the recent cold/windy conditions which are very much not conducive to hitting it far.

IMG_9666.png
@OldandStiff cue spicy trajectory music please. Is there a bit of dry spring rollout involved here? Probably. Do I care?
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

@ryang13 i think I must need to send mine back. It’s missing a gear that yours has. Best I’ve gotten is just over 300. 🤣🤣

View attachment 9260165
@OldandStiff cue spicy trajectory music please. Is there a bit of dry spring rollout involved here? Probably. Do I care?
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office
Holy hell. What is your swing speed at right now man? Even if there's some downhill and spring rollout, tailwind, yada yada, you're got to be carrying it close to 300 or even more in standard conditions.

Clearly I need to go SuperSpeed it up again because all of a sudden I am a short knocker 😅

Holy hell. What is your swing speed at right now man? Even if there's some downhill and spring rollout, tailwind, yada yada, you're got to be carrying it close to 300 or even more in standard conditions.

Clearly I need to go SuperSpeed it up again because all of a sudden I am a short knocker 😅
Kind of hops around on the PRGR, can be as low as 106 or as high as 113 depending on how I'm feeling that day. The Stack has definitely paid off for me this winter!

Kind of hops around on the PRGR, can be as low as 106 or as high as 113 depending on how I'm feeling that day. The Stack has definitely paid off for me this winter!
We are in the same range...clearly I need to find the middle of the face more often! Golf is hard :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, nicely done man. Looks like the TSR is killing it for you.

The TSr4 really continues to impress and can't wait when I get things worked out. Full Send!

Back