To This Community of THPers

That's awesome, so happy to be a part of this community that helps out such a great cause!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy to be a part of this and be able to help make a difference.

Ever since I had the chance to visit St Judes in 1990 with "Country Cares for St Judes" as an on-air personality working for a Radio Station in Oklahoma, They have had my focus on donations for 30 years. Being the Armed forces and Department of Defense participating in the Combined Federal Campaign, i have continued to focus my donations to St Judes. When I read here that the Albatros Membership was for Them, it was a no brainer for me. Thank you for supporting this great organization.

Glad to be a small part of this. Pretty cool to see the recognition.

That's awesome. This is why I finally joined the THP community.

Kind of makes you feel good!!

So honored to be a part of this community. Love that St. Jude's is the recipient of the Albatross Club dues. Well done everyone.

Very cool. Happy to be a small part of something special

Thank you everybody, but really we are the ones saying thank you. We will continue to make sure the benefits are the best out there, all the while being the only place in the space doing a campaign like this.

You guys/gals are awesome and together as a group we can have a serious impact.

My favorite charity THP has paired with. St Jude’s does so much good

A great cause to donate to and worth every penny.

Happy to be able to help & contribute to this great cause

Love it!

Definitely a teriffic and incredibly worthy cause.

Happy to be part of something this good

I’ve seen first hand the impact of a St Jude’s or a Shriners Hospital. Super pleased to be a part of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest money that I have spent, to be part of this community. Benefits far out way the cost and the money goes towards a truly great Hospital. Made many friends that I never would have met if not for THP.

Money well spent! Love what St Judes does.

Hard to think of a better cause. Great seeing this.

When I first joined I thought it was just another golf forum. BOY WAS I WRONG...!!!! Amazing work JB, Golfergal and the entire THP family. I simply go no where else for my golf fix.

Thumbs up to all who see the need to do something for others. We need more of this right now in our country, imho.

Glad to be a part of it.

That’s so awesome! So glad to be a small part of all of this!

Back