To This Community of THPers

Such a great cause. Happy to be a part of the THP community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel honored to help out St Jude along with JB, GG and all the other awesome members of THP Albatross Club.

I've never had a problem helping keep THP doing what it does for the golf community, but knowing that the Albatross Club membership helps send money to St. Jude is such a great cherry on top. Thanks, THP, for continuing to find great charities to donate to.

An excellent cause from an excellent community. Bravo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great cause and just feels good to read this thread.

This is definitely something to be proud of. I'm really glad I can be a little part of this great community.

That is awesome! Glad to be part of this wonderful community.

Thank you all so much. As a whole we hope to make the 2019 campaign the biggest yet, so the added special attractions, hopefully bring in more AC members than ever before.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. An Albatross Club membership fee is the easiest thing I pay for every year.
This is something I will always be a part of until you guys decide to shut it down (please don't do that).

It tears me up to see children, kids, babies fighting life threatening illnesses. It just doesn't seem right. So I'm grateful to be able to play a small, albeit important role in giving so that these kids have a fighting chance.

It makes me swell with pride to be a part of this awesome community.

Great seeing this, proud to be a part of this community!

Seeing a community come together to support a good cause is inspiring.

It's great to be a very small part of a large, fantastic community. Great cause that I think we can all support.

Such a great cause!

Awesome stuff JB and GolferGal! Thanks for providing such a great community online and for all you do for this great charity. A couple years ago if someone were to tell me that I’d spend money to be on an online forum, (and I know it’s not mandatory) I’d have told them they were nuts. Now I’m proud of being here and helping in some small way.

Pretty cool. Glad I was able to help with my albatross membership. SJCH is such a great cause.

Am so proud of being part of the THP family’s support of St. Jude Children's Hospital.

You guys all saying thanks. It’s us thanking you. Just awesome to see the excitement from St Jude.

Happy to be part THP for this reason among so many others.

A lot of awesomeness right there!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just want to bump this for those that missed it and have contributed or plan to. Each day I see it in our office I smile, thanks to this community.

Happy to have played a (very) small part in supporting such a worthy cause.

Happy to have played a (very) small part in supporting such a worthy cause.

Thanks Grins. All parts are cherished and it is wonderful to work with this organization and have them recognize this community of awesome THPers in such a way.

I joined THP 367 days ago. I have met some friends and got some cool free gear. It has been a lot of fun learning about equipment and the tech involved. Being a member of the Albatross Club in 2018 and 2019 has been my pleasure and I am happy that our combined effort makes a difference for less fortunate sick children. Seeing the kindness of the members in post's everyday and how this community came together to help P4B's family is nothing short of wonderful.

Thank you one and ALL

Back