Tony Finau hitting Driver on #7 at Pebble Beach

Looks nasty, I saw a clip of how far left JT had to aim for his 2nd shot on 18. My power fade would get destroyed.

Wow 256 to go 125.

That 256 number is wild to just barely make it over. Cool to see the numbers required and the outcome on those shots.

YIKES

Ooooof! I’ll just take a drop

Wow. That would be an interesting club pull.

Going to be some interesting scores this weekend if that weather stays like they expect.

#7 is 107 yards and of course severely downhill. With some of the guestimate distance calculators, the hole plays about 94 yards with no wind. So, with 256 yard carry that went just over the green, I'm guessing the wind negatively affected the ball about 150 yards? That is a crazy amount. I'd say wind sucks. 😂

Love it!

Showboating! Last time I played that hole, it was way worse wind wise. Finau was able to wear a cap, I wasn’t, and I never play golf without a cap. I think I hit something like a 7 or 8.
IMG_5691.jpeg

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

That’s insane

Showboating! Last time I played that hole, it was way worse wind wise. Finau was able to wear a cap, I wasn’t, and I never play golf without a cap. I think I hit something like a 7 or 8.
View attachment 9239829
This. I’m sorry, it’s harder to hit driver there than beat it down the hill 95yds

Going to be some interesting scores this weekend if that weather stays like they expect.
I like seeing the best in the world struggle with the elements.

That is insane

Imagine all the money people spend to play in conditions like that.

Back