Too Early for Pumpkin?

Hold up, there is pumpkin ice cream? Who makes it? I will need this in my life.

There’s a local place called Denville Dairy that has it. They have a version with fudge and walnuts that’s called nutty gobbler.

Someone said earlier in the thread the Trader Joe’s makes pumpkin ice cream sandwiches.

Honestly I welcome the Oktoberfest beer coming out. But get the pumpkin spice out of here.

One of these local talk shows was making microwave donuts out of pancake batter and adding pumpkin spice to them yesterday on the TV.
Yuck.

I want them immediately

EgwfxhxXcAAjmGg.jpg

Here we are on Sept 1. It's 55° and misty. Feels like autumn to me. Let's hope it stays this way.

I miss autumn. 110-11F labor day weekend forecast.

I miss autumn. 110-11F labor day weekend forecast.

This is my first fall in a non-tropical climate. Next week we are looking at mid to low 70's for a high and mid 50's for a low. I cannot wait! I checked the temps in Florida and the high here will be lower than the low's there.

This is my first fall in a non-tropical climate. Next week we are looking at mid to low 70's for a high and mid 50's for a low. I cannot wait! I checked the temps in Florida and the high here will be lower than the low's there.

I love fall weather. Was just out back and it's a cool 76 out with a slightly breeze.

My Mom grew up in Nashville. ( Antioch, Franklin Limestone Rd. south of the airport). Spent lots of time visiting my Grandaddy there. Far enough north to get some fall colors, yet far enough south to not deal with snow. Enjoy!

My Mom grew up in Nashville. (Franklin Limestone Rd. south of the airport). Spent lots of time visiting my Grandaddy there. Far enough north to get some fall colors, yet far enough south to not deal with snow. Enjoy!

Exactly! We are north of Nashville and the airport and I am told we could see a little snow, but maybe twice all year and it will be mild.

Starting (hopefully) to cool off here in CO. I think the wife and I both are ready for the fall and we may have bought some pumpkin spice creamer.... so good

Exactly! We are north of Nashville and the airport and I am told we could see a little snow, but maybe twice all year and it will be mild.
I hope you have a porch swing. That was one of my favorite spring/summer things to do. Sit on the front porch and watch the rain.

Saw "Pumpkin Spice Cheerios" at the store the other day. Uggh... o_O

I hope you have a porch swing. That was one of my favorite spring/summer things to do. Sit on the front porch and watch the rain.

No front porch, but I have a pretty peaceful backyard with a Koi Pond, and we are having a covered area put in over the next month, so that should make it a nice spot to hang out while Arrow plays in the yard.

I bought a 4pk of Imperial Pumpkin from Brew Kettle the other day. I’d buy it again.

I don’t think it’s too early but this is a weird year.

Just got home from the beer store and see they stocked all sorts of pumpkin beer. September 1st is a little early for me. I won't touch it until mid-late September, although I might have to pick up some 12 packs of Shipyard Pumpkinhead as that sells out by me before October. That Pumpkinhead is by the far the best pumpkin beer, and it's not even close.

Back